Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Save the date 3/12 in Plano, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
My local card shop, Triple Cards in Plano, TX will be hosting his 2nd card show on that date. I went last time and picked up quite a bit of stuff and it was a fun time. And if you are in the DFW area the show is located at the southeast corner of Ave K and Park in Plano

Rich

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Triple Sportscards in Plano is a good shop for set collectors with all of their singles.
I used to live in Richardson (next door to Plano) and my parents still do, so when I visit my family try to stop by the shop.
But I haven't been to the store in a few years. Do they still have all of the drawers full of commons, sorted by set, against the wall on the left?

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
I've never been to the shop, how are the prices there? I am in need of a new shop since I haven't been to one in forever (I'm in Flower Mound).

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
I think the last show I went to in TX was back when the Baseball All Star game was here. Did not even realize that they still did shows in the DFW area.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
sabrgeek said:
My local card shop, Triple Cards in Plano, TX will be hosting his 2nd card show on that date. I went last time and picked up quite a bit of stuff and it was a fun time. And if you are in the DFW area the show is located at the southeast corner of Ave K and Park in Plano

Rich

Whats he selling 2010 BDP boxes for?

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
Is anyone going to this tomorrow?

Will there be different people set up or is it just the shop owner's stuff?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts