Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giving away a lot of low grade Hofers, Jordans +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Hello all, i am giving away a lot of 6 low grade hall of famers. I know only some of you guys would be interested in them but i will pick who by what is posted here and if i recognize the id (trying to avoid them going to lurkers) I hope they find a good home.

Lot includes - 1963 Carl Yastrzemski # 115 little ink on front but alot on back - covers about 10% of thr card. 1958 Richie Ashburn #230 light creasing on front rough corners.1965 Lou Brock #540 multiple creasing and rough corners. 1975 JIm Rice Rc #616 a few creases and slightly rounded corners. 1969 Rbi Leaders #4 with Willie McCovey Ron Santo and Billy Williams one heavy crease top to bottom and slightly rounded corners. 1974 Johnny Bench #10 - the nicest card of the lot beautiful color pretty sharp and pretty clean edges with some blackish ink dicoloration to the right of the word catcher on the front.

0000vintagelot6.jpg

Will choose in a few days. Thanks for looking

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Re: Giving away a lot of LOW grade Hall of Famers

Just wanted to bump once tonight. Any younger collectors looking to add some vintage to their collection? At this point i may break it up or send them all to one collector.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008

Nice work Krom! Seems giving is contagious here....

Those are some nice cards. Would be great to a collector who's starting a HOF vintage collection...

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island

Thanks Shanks, i think it is contagious.
I have found some newer vintage (oxymoron) 70s and 80s but in better shape (some).

0000vintagelot2.jpg
0000vintagelot3.jpg

Being a Red Sox fan i would like to see the Yazs go to a Red Sox collector.
Cards are - 1970 Rod Carew scratches #290, 1973 Bench/Allen #62, 1976 Rose (should be in the hall) #240, 1979Mike Schmidt #610, 1981 Dave Winfield #370, 1980 George Brett creased #450, 1983 Bench #60 X 2, 1983 Carlton #70, 1983 Fisk #20, 1983 Drakes Yaz #32, 1982 Fleer Yaz #638, 1982 Topps Yaz #650, 1983 Topps Murray #530, 1984 Topps Seaver (nice) #740, 1985 Topps Carlton #360.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008

Those are in better shape than most of the Topps Million Card Giveaway cards.

How about TBTwins (or whatever his name is)? Young kid, could use some vintage in his collection.

^
My two cents.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island

200lbhockeyplayer said:
Those are in better shape than most of the Topps Million Card Giveaway cards.

How about TBTwins (or whatever his name is)? Young kid, could use some vintage in his collection.

^
My two cents.
Will keep him in mind, but his focus doesn't seem to be on vintage. Here are some more + a few rookies and a Shaq.

0000vintagelot4.jpg

And 7 Nolan Ryans

0000ryan7.jpg

Anove lot - 2010 Topps Chrome Starlin Castro Rc, 1984 Topps Strawberry Rc, 2009 UD David Price Rc, 1993 Fleer Oneal, 2010 Topps Wright, 1980 Murray #160, 1983 Donruss Rose #42, 1982 Topps Rose #781, 1984 Topps Schmidt #388.

I am looking for those who are interested to post here as opposed to nominating others, you may pm me, but i prefer you to post in this thread. I am looking for those who either collect the player requested or would like to start or continue building a vintage collection. I know vintage can get expensive but they can be great to collect and would like to share the addiction. :lol: Thanks all!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

I would love a shot at either the Rice Rookie Card or the Asburn Topps. I love that year(58) of Topps and have a handful. Probably the best card I have out of that set is the Hank Aaron. Always wanted it as a kid and now I own one. I also try to pick up mid grade rookies of some of the older HOF'ers and Rice is one I have yet to pick up since he is relatively new to the Hall.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

I'm poor, young (25) and wanting to start a vintage collection (ask Scotty).

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama

I wouldn't mind a shot at the Brock and the RBI Leaders card. I have been slowly putting together a vintage Topps rookie collection (primarily pre-1985, as that was the year I was born) and have been looking to add random vintage of stars from before my time.

Thanks either way :D

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Nothing there I need, but it is a great offer by you and I hope you get them into the hands of folks who would truly enjoy them in their collections!
DANNY

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

I'd be interested in the Carlton Fisk and Shaquille O'Neal since I collect White Sox and Orlando Magic, and those happen to be a couple of the guys I've always been a fan of. I'd also be more than happy to shoot a SASE your way if you feel I'm the guy to give those two cards a home.

Great gesture, and I'm sure those vintage cards will find a good home.

I've got collections of both guys/teams on my site, although the Magic section is a bit under construction - http://www.cardmagnet.info/

UpTheAlley

Sep 26, 2009
North Carolina

Hows it going W? Happy belated New Year to ya! Awesome gesture and hope you get them into deserving and appreciative hands!

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis

I could use the Brock if you don't find any need for it or anyone else that needs it... I'm a huge Cardinals fan and the condition of old cards really doesn't bother me.

Thanks for the gesture.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008

Weimer said:
This....I nominate Weimer! He's very deserving, and I am sure he would greatly appreciate any vintage to help start him out.

(Yes, I know this giveaway thread isn't like the other one but I want Weimer to start his vintage PC!)

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island

scotty21690 said:
Weimer said:
This....I nominate Weimer! He's very deserving, and I am sure he would greatly appreciate any vintage to help start him out.

(Yes, I know this giveaway thread isn't like the other one but I want Weimer to start his vintage PC!)
I agree. I am just waiting to hear what he and Jeff550 are looking for. Currently These cards are taken - Rice rc, Ashburn, Brock, Rbi leaders w/ Santo, Fisk, Oneal and 63 Yaz.

Members online

Latest posts