Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free card giveaway. Please post here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
I am doing this for baseball as well. I am looking at sending some members here some free football cards to those that will want them for their PC and not to flip. All I ask is that you mail me a self addressed bubble envelope with postage so I can put the card in and send it out. Please post here who you collect and why this card would work well in your PC. Hopefully some of the other members can help out with members they feel the card would benefit most. Thanks

07 NT Thurman Thomas cut auto #/15
06 Exquisite rc patch auto of Tavaris Jackson #225 3 color
07 NT Earl Cambell cut auto #/50.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
The Campbell would look nice in my Tennessee Titans collection. I have GU pieces of both Moon and Campbell but no autograph of either since they are a bit higher-end.

Thanks again!

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
ffgameman said:
The Campbell would look nice in my Tennessee Titans collection. I have GU pieces of both Moon and Campbell but no autograph of either since they are a bit higher-end.

Thanks again!
Your name was the first i thought of when i saw the Campbell. Hope it ends up in your PC

tmac102585

Aug 1, 2010
mstng99tim said:
My brother-in-law LOVES the Texas Longhorns, he would love that Campbell cut auto. He's a member here but doesn't post that much.

This much is true the Campbell would easily be the best card in my Longhorn collection here are a few of my Texas cards. I have others that are not scanned as well as some more in my photobucket. I have always liked the Longhorns since I was little which is weird because I live in Pittsburgh which is not very close to Austin. :lol:

File0020.jpg
Orakpospxpatch.jpg
Orakpospthreads.jpg
LimasSweedExqJSYAUrc.jpg
Orakpospxauto.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Thanks for thinking of me guys. I'd love the T Jack - I probably won't be able to get an envelope out until Tuesday, but if it's not spoken for I'd love it. Thanks man!

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Great cards - no board members (other than those listed) immediately jump to mind.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Slette said:
Thanks for thinking of me guys. I'd love the T Jack - I probably won't be able to get an envelope out until Tuesday, but if it's not spoken for I'd love it. Thanks man!

T jack is yours slette. Send me a pm and I will get you my info.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I said it already, but wow, definitely awesome of you to do what you are doing!

You know what's sad? I'm on either 4 or 5 football forums and I cannot think of a single Buffalo Bills fan...

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:

You know what's sad? I'm on either 4 or 5 football forums and I cannot think of a single Buffalo Bills fan...

Lol I can't either. I know HazeofGreen is a big NT collector but rarely posts here and I honestly don't know if that is still his thing or not

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
seahawks4ever said:

:D hopefully we can find one.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Wideright collects buffalo as you can see by his sig (Kelly,Ferguson etc). He collects base, inserts, game used, autos, all of it really. Just a thought :)

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Wow, thanks! PM coming; sorry it's a bit late. I worked yesterday and didn't feel like booting the computer up when I got home.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
bmp1 said:
ffgameman said:
Here's a link to my Titans collection (without my larger George, McNair, Young, and Johnson collections):

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/galle ... ?album=709

Earl cambell is yours. Send me a pm and I will give you my info. Thanks.

Not sure if you gave the Thurman away, but there is a fella on Youtube who I'm friends with, that collects the Bills. He's also in the Army or Marine Corp and on his way to Afghanastan next month who, I bet, would love the Thurman.

http://www.youtube.com/user/connerusmc86

Just throwing out suggestions.

Take care and again, thank's for the amazingly kind gestures you're doing.

- Dave.