Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blue Ref Auto BGS 8.5 or Ref Auto 9.5? Which do you prefer?

Which would you rather have?

• Blue Refractor Auto BGS 8.5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
What would you rather have? Player X's Blue Refractor Auto graded a BGS 8.5 or his Refractor Auto graded a BGS 9.5?

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Depends. Is it for flipping or PC? If flipping then the Ref but if its for PC then it wouldn't really matter that much to me if it were an 8.5.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
I'd say the BGS 9.5. It depends if you are in need of encased cards of 9.5s. I know I am.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
caseya10781 said:
Depends. Is it for flipping or PC? If flipping then the Ref but if its for PC then it wouldn't really matter that much to me if it were an 8.5.

I should have added that......Flipping purposes.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
soxrchamps07 said:
daveyou said:
blue bgs 8.5, then i crack the #$%$ out of the case and keep the card raw, baby!

dave

+1, to me its a no brainer.

Ehh....I'm a little hesitant about breaking BGS cases. PSA cases don't phase me, but those BGS cases are much sturdier....i can see it shattering on me when I'm prying and turning that former 8.5 into a 4.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
kbob119 said:
What would you rather have? Player X's Blue Refractor Auto graded a BGS 8.5 or his Refractor Auto graded a BGS 9.5?
seriously depends on player.

At least give low-mid-high end range...

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
kbob119 said:
soxrchamps07 said:
daveyou said:
blue bgs 8.5, then i crack the #$%$ out of the case and keep the card raw, baby!

dave

Ehh....I'm a little hesitant about breaking BGS cases. PSA cases don't phase me, but those BGS cases are much sturdier....i can see it shattering on me when I'm prying and turning that former 8.5 into a 4.

BGS slabs are pretty easy to break.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
dchurg said:
kbob119 said:
seriously depends on player.

At least give low-mid-high end range...

It's a higher end guy...."Posey-esque" prices.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
blitzerlover said:
kbob119 said:
soxrchamps07 said:
daveyou said:

dave

BGS slabs are pretty easy to break.
Yeah I actually have an easier time with BGS than PSA.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Depends what subgrade made the blue refractor an 8.5 . But if its got eye appeal I'd take the blue refractor any day.

Allen

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Also depends on why it's an 8.5

Is the centering awful? If so, don't want it.

If its a hard to see surface flaw or edges on the back, oor something like that, i'll take the 8.5 all day long.

Members online

Latest posts