Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think i did good on this ebay item

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
I would guess it's not TOO far off the fair market value of that set.

He has $10 into the set including shipping.

[ebay:2rl65ou0]150486788394[/ebay:2rl65ou0] - He can sell this and double his money and still have the rest of the set to recoop even more.

Set also has Adam Wainwright, Carl Crawford, Adrian Gonzalez and Carlos Zambrano.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Be careful posting steals before you receive....A boardie could e-mail the seller and offer $2.76

It happen with some football card that "Dave_You" bought I believe

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense.
The person takes the time to get 4 different pictures......but then can't take the time to put together a good/more descriptive title.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
tonsofcommons said:

[ebay:35cxd20z]150486788394[/ebay:35cxd20z] - He can sell this and double his money and still have the rest of the set to recoop even more.

Set also has Adam Wainwright, Carl Crawford, Adrian Gonzalez and Carlos Zambrano.

No Crawford in that set but there is Miguel Cabrera... If all the cards are centered and the surfaces are clean, get it graded and it would sell for well over 100...

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
If you want a real laugh, check out his george brett autographed baseball....

skrip

Not nearly as funny as the sofa with some sort of "crotch mahog" thing. I don't even wanna know what that is...

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
mwashuc06 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
tonsofcommons said:

[ebay:33c47y7n]150486788394[/ebay:33c47y7n] - He can sell this and double his money and still have the rest of the set to recoop even more.

No Crawford in that set but there is Miguel Cabrera... If all the cards are centered and the surfaces are clean, get it graded and it would sell for well over 100...

You are right.

I was searching 2000 Topps Traded Chrome and saw this - [ebay:33c47y7n]170586765949[/ebay:33c47y7n] - didnt click on the auction just saw the name and went to the next guy I recognized.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
hive17 said:
ballerskrip said:

skrip

Not nearly as funny as the sofa with some sort of "crotch mahog" thing. I don't even wanna know what that is...
Its a figured wood. Crotch mahogany - mahogany where the tree splits off and looks like a crotch, it actually is some of the most beautiful figured wood out there.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
P_Manning 18 said:
mwashuc06 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":13slqxub]
tonsofcommons said:

[ebay:13slqxub]150486788394[/ebay:13slqxub] - He can sell this and double his money and still have the rest of the set to recoop even more.

You are right.

I was searching 2000 Topps Traded Chrome and saw this - [ebay:13slqxub]170586765949[/ebay:13slqxub] - didnt click on the auction just saw the name and went to the next guy I recognized.[/quote:13slqxub]

That's what i told myself when i saw the auction. If the Miggy is gradable. i'll be very happy. 9.0 are selling around $30 and 9.5 for $50.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Krom said:
hive17 said:
ballerskrip said:

skrip

Its a figured wood. Crotch mahogany - mahogany where the tree splits off and looks like a crotch, it actually is some of the most beautiful figured wood out there.

I figured it was a version of mahogany; but it says crotch (tee hee).

DOn't interupt my juvenile tittering with facts please ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts