Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which will sell higher?

Which Red Ref Auto will sell higher?

• Josh Sale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Two big Red Refractor Autos from 2010 Bowman Draft were recently listed auction style, one of Josh Sale and one of Jameson Taillon. Cards of these two guys seem to have settled into very similar price ranges, so which do you think ends higher?

Taillon: [ebay:229zlkp3]130476659435[/ebay:229zlkp3]

J Sale: [ebay:229zlkp3]110636875629[/ebay:229zlkp3]

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I voted for Taillon because he certianly should sell for higher.

Unfortunately, the Josh Sale prices have been pumped up by one notorious bidder. This should make his go higher.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Personally, I have a hard time believing in all of these Rays prospects. It just seems like they have too many guys people are expecting huge things from. I cant see a team continue to pump out bigtime players.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I'm curious to see if Wossa goes after this as well. I think he has 2 of the 5 currently...

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Sale sold for a silly sum. Some say Sale should sit silently in Spring training so Sale secures serious salutations soon. Scan Sales shiny Chrome signature cards in sunny, shaded sections so someone sees so many sick cards, said someone seriously enjoys said shinys.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
MallCopKJ said:
Sale sold for a silly sum. Some say Sale should sit silently in Spring training so Sale secures serious salutations soon. Scan Sales shiny Chrome signature cards in sunny, shaded sections so someone sees so many sick cards, said someone seriously enjoys said shinys.

Thats great!!! Thanks for the laugh

~AJ

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
ajbraves25 said:
MallCopKJ said:

Thats great!!! Thanks for the laugh

~AJ

:lol: I have WAY too much time on my hands. I want to hear someone with a lisp try to read that.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
As the poll predicted...Taillon wins! Damn...almost $800 and Wossa wasn't even in the running! :shock:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Taillon told the town talkers that this top ticket would totally tally a higher total than the Tampa talent. The thought that Tampa's talent would total a higher tally than the tremendously talented Taillon turned out to not be true. Tisk tisk to those who thought to vote to make Tampas talent the top total.

Latest posts