Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I had the pleasure of meeting John Lieber today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
One of the nicest Pro Athletes I've ever met! I got to spend some time talking to him about his career and what it was like facing Pujols, Bonds and Arod. I also got to check out his memorabilia room/man cave and it was almost like being in a museum. I've never seen so many bats, jerseys and signed paintings of different players in my life. It was truly an amazing experience!

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Glad to hear he treated you well. Lieber is one of my favorite Cubs pitchers of the last 25 years. The guy was fearless, worked fast, and located well. Injuries slowed his career but he was a great competitor and accomplished plenty, including a 20 win season with the Cubs.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
James52411 said:
Glad to hear he treated you well. Lieber is one of my favorite Cubs pitchers of the last 25 years. The guy was fearless, worked fast, and located well. Injuries slowed his career but he was a great competitor and accomplished plenty, including a 20 win season with the Cubs.

No doubt. He said Pujols>Arod. :lol:

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Awesome experience.

214%20Jon%20Lieber.jpg

Members online

Latest posts