Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nymets4581

Nov 28, 2010
I'm thinking of getting a box of Bowman Platinum. I got some money over the holidays to spend on a box but I'm not too sure what I want. At this point Platinum seems like the best box and seems like a fun product. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
I've busted so many damn blasters of BP and still can't get enough of it. Granted, havent gotten any auto too great but I love the look of the cards and all the autos are pretty good I would say

nymets4581

Nov 28, 2010
jwc9p said:
I've busted so many damn blasters of BP and still can't get enough of it. Granted, havent gotten any auto too great but I love the look of the cards and all the autos are pretty good I would say

I was talking more about hobby, but that's good to know. It's not the greatest product ever but it looks good enough.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
You get a nice mix of vets, rookies, prospects, and USA guys plus 4 autos and some shiny cards. Not a bad product to have fun breaking.

nymets4581

Nov 28, 2010
rico08 said:
You get a nice mix of vets, rookies, prospects, and USA guys plus 4 autos and some shiny cards. Not a bad product to have fun breaking.

But like is it worth the $75? I mean I know it won't necessarily be but is it fun enough and does it have enough potential value to buy it for $75?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
It is very hit and miss, I think for hobby boxes you have to bust quantity to get REAL value. I have busted 2 boxes and got meh out of it..But then again, I busted a few blasters and got Singleton, Sands, and even a red /10 auto from them.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
nymets4581 said:
rico08 said:

But like is it worth the $75? I mean I know it won't necessarily be but is it fun enough and does it have enough potential value to buy it for $75?

I don't think most wax is worth the price if you're looking for value.

nymets4581

Nov 28, 2010
rico08 said:
nymets4581 said:
rico08 said:

I don't think most wax is worth the price if you're looking for value.

True. I mean I would like to bust something though, unless there aren't any products that are worth it.

nymets4581

Nov 28, 2010
cgilmo said:
bowman sterling

That's a bit out of my range this time. It looks good, but I was looking for something a bit cheaper. Should I just go for Platinum

Members online

No members online now.