Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Texas Rangers Fanfest 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Went to the Rangers Fanfest today. All I can say is WOW!! There were an absolute throng of people. I talked to some of the workers there and they said the attendance for today was expected to be between 10,000 - 15,000!! I guess that is what happens when you go to the first World Series in your history.

Really cool experience. Got to hear Nolan Ryan talk about the upcoming season. There were games and activities for the kids, but the real reason people go to Fanfest is the autographs. Here is my haul from both today and a Winter Caravan stop.

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Not bad overall. Expecially the HOF Autos (Jenkins and Perry)

Let me know what you think.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Greg Cleveland said:
I think those are great autos! Like the card that you got the O'Brien on. Did they give those away at the Fest? Nice design.

Yes, they had several former players there and that is the design of the cards for them. The cards are really clear...I do not know why my scanner grained them up so much.

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
great successes! It would be awesome to get one big name like Hamilton, but it looks as if you were able to get quite a few! The only one i have a chance to go to is the royals caravan in omaha. I cant tell you how many things i have had Alex Gordon sign in the past, that i think this past years was the last one for me.

Members online

Latest posts