Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heroes and Prospects cut signature image

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ITGBaseball

Oct 12, 2010
Toronto, CA
Hey guys, here is a look at the 1/1 cuts that are going into the product with a checklist.

179218_186195571401248_159041417449997_574655_4766_n.jpg

The rest of the checklist is...

Heroes Cut Signatures
HP-MM Mickey Mantle
HP-HA Hank Aaron
HP-JD Joe DiMaggio
HP-TW Ted Williams
HP-SK Sandy Koufax
HP-RC Roy Campanella
HP-JR Jackie Robinson
HP-WM Willie Mays
HP-RCL Roberto Clemente
HP-HG Hank Greenberg
HP-CS Casey Stengel
HP-EM Eddie Mathews
HP-BR Babe Ruth
HP-TC Ty Cobb
HP-DD Don Drysdale
HP-JB James "Cool Papa" Bell

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Hey ITG, is the batter silhouette in your new logo modeled after anyone? So far your baseball stuff looks pretty good-when's it coming?

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Nice looking card. My only request would be to do everything you can to not cut off part of the signature within the card frame. If you have to take the extra time to cut different size windows, then do it.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Very cool colors on the card!!! I think a live card would look better than any mock up (duh :lol: ). Has there been any thought around trying a different SHAPE of the cut out for the auto?? Same goes with the sweet spot looking ball cards...would assist with making them look a little less similar to UD but thats just my 2 cents.

Also...AWESOME job on the cut auto checklist. Out of all of them I would not be ashamed to pull any of those :mrgreen: :D

Alex

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Cut off the window itself and let the entire autograph be pasted and visible from edge to edge.

I can't stand it when cut windows chop off a signature when it will fit if they modify the window.

It's an extremely easy fix with an xacto knife, and ITG has done it in the past.

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
alexs64 said:
Just cut the auto into 2 seperate pieces and put them one on top of the other and keep the card in portrait, not landscape.

Please DO NOT do this. I hate when they do this, it ruins the flow of the autograph.

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Cut off the window itself and let the entire autograph be pasted and visible from edge to edge.

I can't stand it when cut windows chop off a signature when it will fit if they modify the window.

It's an extremely easy fix with an xacto knife, and ITG has done it in the past.

This is the correct answer. No reason why the auto should be cut off, you have room there to play with, make the most of it and show off that autograph!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I love the mantle sketch whos the artist? Will there also be sketches in the product?

AND DO NOT CUT OFF THE AUTOGRAPH LIKE THAT! cut the borders off if you have to or find a more suitable cut.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Nice!

Like everyone has said, don't cut the sig off. The overall product would look better if you took the time to fit the auto to the window.

Nice Checklist BTW! I wouldn't mind pulling one or two of those :D

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
alexs64 wrote:Just cut the auto into 2 seperate pieces and put them one on top of the other and keep the card in portrait, not landscape.

Please DO NOT do this. I hate when they do this, it ruins the flow of the autograph.

Whoooosh

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Cut-off autos equal fail. Nicely designed card though.

I have never understood why people on the boards can make some of the most professional cut-autos ever without covering any of the auto, but professional companies who's JOB is to release cards to the public fail consistently at what anyone with a brain can do properly.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Lancemountain said:
alexs64 wrote:Just cut the auto into 2 seperate pieces and put them one on top of the other and keep the card in portrait, not landscape.

Whoooosh

LMAO!!! Exactly!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

drp

Mar 14, 2010
I hear 'ya loud and clear. Please remember this is just a mock-up.

I will personally review each card in this insert set to insure that the autograph are not impacted by the die-cut window.

I wish the legends signatures were not so large but I will do the best I can.

Brian Price

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
alexs64 said:
Lancemountain said:

Whoooosh

LMAO!!! Exactly!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, my sarcasm detector is in the shop. :oops:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
drp said:

I will personally review each card in this insert set to insure that the autograph are not impacted by the die-cut window.

Brian Price

Thank You!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
drp said:

Brian Price

Swing and a... HOME RUN!

I love to hear company higher ups say things like this.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Why does it say "Paper Cut"?

Does that imply there are sweet spot "Leather Cuts" or "Jersey Cuts" as well??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts