Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jason Kipnis Prospect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I have always been high on this guy since his college days. Seems like I'm the only one. He continues to hit at every level and has some pop for his size. Seems to be improving as a second baseman also. Seems like a pretty good investment at the price. Anyone else have thoughts on him?

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
I like him as well. The Indians believe that his bat is big league ready right now (and I agree). His move from the outfield to 2nd base is the main concern, but it's only a matter of time before he makes the adjustment. He played either 2nd base or SS in high school, which helps a lot.

JasonKipnis2010BCRedRefAutograph3.jpg

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
I think that he is worth a shot...if he puts up the kind of numbers he did this year again in AA-AAA I think you will see the same movement that you did on Ackley last season. Personally, I think he is on-par, if not better, a prospect then Ackley, but playing in Cleveland has kept his value low.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
OscarOne said:
I think that he is worth a shot...if he puts up the kind of numbers he did this year again in AA-AAA I think you will see the same movement that you did on Ackley last season. Personally, I think he is on-par, if not better, a prospect then Ackley, but playing in Cleveland has kept his value low.

I am a fan of Kipnis, not a fan of Ackley, and I even I know that he is not on par with Ackley. Sorry.

Prove me wrong, and I will be happy :p

Members online