Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

63 Pack Bowman Chrome Wrapper Break--Big hit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vette96gs1

Aug 14, 2008
63 packs to open and enjoy. 2 autos in 61 packs, 5 Strasburg and 6 Chapmans and not really feeling good about things. Then pack 62 changed the thinking. Hello Mr. Harper!

harper.JPG

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That's sweet. If you're going to list it, I hope you can come up with a better way to scan it. It's not your fault, but these are some of the worst scanning cards I've seen lately. I'm sure they look nice in person, but that blue pen gets LOST.

Congrats!

vette96gs1

Aug 14, 2008
Agreed. Working on that now but I came back from the gym to a bunch of PM's for it so I'll just open it up for offers now and then see what happens from there.

hive17 said:
That's sweet. If you're going to list it, I hope you can come up with a better way to scan it. It's not your fault, but these are some of the worst scanning cards I've seen lately. I'm sure they look nice in person, but that blue pen gets LOST.

Congrats!

vette96gs1

Aug 14, 2008
Thanks. Yeh, pretty much so. I was kicking myself for not just selling the packs and then that all changed at the 62nd pack. lol

bozemanbreaker said:
Congratulations, did you freak when you saw it? :eek:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
They really should eliminate base chrome autographs as they simply don't show up very well.

Start with a base refractor autograph and go up from there.

Regardless, amazing hit.

Members online

Latest posts