Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

just ordered a case of 2010 bdpp....what can i expect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
Been away a bit. Ordered a case of 2010 BDPP. I am not a prospector but it seems like this is what i have to buy just to make some reasonable trades. What good can I possibly expect?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
To quote Clubber Lang......"Pain".

At least that's how I felt after busting my 3 hobby cases.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
Your autos to be in exact position for all boxes in the case. After three boxes I just take them out of the rest and keep them for last. That way anything else is a pleasant surprise.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Save the wrapppers!

I actually did very well on the two cases I busted. Pulled a Machado orange auto refractor that paid for one of the cases by itself.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
why are you saving the wrappers

hoopster3977 said:
Save the wrapppers!

I actually did very well on the two cases I busted. Pulled a Machado orange auto refractor that paid for one of the cases by itself.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
elemin8 said:
Your autos to be in exact position for all boxes in the case. After three boxes I just take them out of the rest and keep them for last. That way anything else is a pleasant surprise.

Could you elaborate in regards to the position of the autos? I've never heard this before if its true.

eRock

Dec 20, 2010
Reno, NV
autorook said:
elemin8 said:

Could you elaborate in regards to the position of the autos? I've never heard this before if its true.

In several boxes of Topps chrome I busted and two boxes of Bowman BDPP, the autos were in the exact same location in each box. Topps Chrome autos were in the bottom packs of each left column and the BDPP autos were in the top right column's second pack.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
abncollectsautos said:
Been away a bit. Ordered a case of 2010 BDPP. I am not a prospector but it seems like this is what i have to buy just to make some reasonable trades. What good can I possibly expect?

Hey man, I haven't seen you around in ages...are you back in the States or still deployed?

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
tide12champrings said:
abncollectsautos said:

Hey man, I haven't seen you around in ages...are you back in the States or still deployed?

I am back in the states. Just moved to Georgia.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts