Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I Leave Negative Feedback?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
brendenw said:
Ok so I traded with a guy.. He was supposed to send out tuesday... He then Messaged me, "I'm not sending till friday, Im scared to go in the snow!" So What are you thinking? Negative.Neutral.Postive?? LMK! THANKS!

Neither. In my county, we had advisories to NOT drive, there was no mail Wednesday, and NO UPS today or wednesday.

I am not sure why you would leave bad feedback when 60% of the country was hit with blizzards or ice storms...

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
ballerskrip said:
brendenw said:
Ok so I traded with a guy.. He was supposed to send out tuesday... He then Messaged me, "I'm not sending till friday, Im scared to go in the snow!" So What are you thinking? Negative.Neutral.Postive?? LMK! THANKS!

Neither. In my county, we had advisories to NOT drive, there was no mail Wednesday, and NO UPS today or wednesday.

I am not sure why you would leave bad feedback when 60% of the country was hit with blizzards or ice storms...

.....................Gonna have to agree with what was said above!! Got to cut some slack to the folks that are getting dumped on right now...

d

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
You don't get out of Jacksonville much huh.

I spent over an hour today digging my car out. 1 inch of ice takes some time.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
3 days is not a big deal especially with a bunch of snow on the ground.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
brendenw said:
I lean towards Positive... But Maybe people think other wise..

wow

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
You should thank the sender for the delay. You don't want your package going through the snow right now.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
From Milwaukee, not that this is where the trader is but just an example:

"Federal authorities have warned local people to avoid traveling in the hazardous weather, as the blizzard is potentially “life threatening,” according to a warning issued by the NWS on Monday. "

Eff you, get my part of the trade in the mail you jerk!!! :lol:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/50439/

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
I just got word that I also have a guy delaying his shipping from over seas. Apparently Egypt is having some kind of revolt. I'll be sure to give him a negative feedback.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
We southerners brave massive summer heat to mail your stuff in the summer, but a few snowflakes and you all
fold like a tent.....whatever.

Kevin

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
We southerners brave massive summer heat to mail your stuff in the summer, but a few snowflakes and you all

Kevin

I'm pretty sure heat doesn't make road conditions dangerous to the point that you could lose control of your car and careen into a ditch or oncoming traffic.

You're an idiot

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
JoshHamilton said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

I'm pretty sure heat doesn't make road conditions dangerous to the point that you could lose control of your car and careen into a ditch or oncoming traffic.

You're an idiot

actually, you are :lol:

He was clearly being sarcastic

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
JoshHamilton said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

You're an idiot

It's schmidtfan. He's clearly not being sarcastic, because he's clearly stupid

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
JoshHamilton said:
Lancemountain said:
JoshHamilton said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

You're an idiot

It's schmidtfan. He's clearly not being sarcastic, because he's clearly stupid

dude :lol:

Members online

Latest posts