Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best way to get a player auto other than In-Person??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I am looking to somehow get Greg Jennings to sign my 2 year old son's Jennings jersey he wore tonight for the game. I want to get it framed with a plaque that says a little something about how he wore this jersey the night the Packers won Super Bowl 45, and it would be extra awesome if I got an auto on the jersey.

Outside of going to an event Jennings is involved in and bugging him to sign a jersey is there another way? If I were to mail the jersey to the Packers organization and explain the story would they try to fulfill my request or would the jersey be gone for good?

I know there are a lot of members who request autos out there; can you offer me any suggestions?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
you can try a Through The Mail (TTM) and address the package to the Packers care of (c/o Jennings). I'm not sure of he is a good TTM signer or not but there are TTM sites that know that exact information if you do a little research. Of course there is always the risk that you never get it back.

Another good bet is that he will be doing a bunch of paid signings in the coming weeks/months etc. and most of these signing except mail in orders. This is probably your best bet you'll just have to really keep your ears and eyes open to find out when he is signing.

There is a site that keeps track of upcoming IP signings but the name of it skips me right now. Im sure someone else will know it.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
I would just have guys one the boards on the look out for Greg Jennings doing signings in their area, and maybe you can send the jersey to them. I live in Texas and missed out on soooo many in person autograph events. I never thought to look it up, but Emmitt Smith, Eric Dickerson, Suh and Colt were doing autos @ Grapevine Mills. Fee was $20-270. I bet Colt was signing for $20 a person, and Emmitt was the $270. Suh and ED probley fell somewhere in between. I got Jordan Shipley's auto this weekend @ a car show, could have easily had him and Colts auto on a UT mini helm... ::facepalm::

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
He does occasional signings at the shops around me, as do many other Packers. He isn't on their schedule yet, but I can let you know. Right now, Driver, Lofton, Chmura, Dickey, amongst others are on schedule.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Thanks for all your help guys! I am going to do some research, but if anyone hears something about an IP signing it would be greatly appreciated if you could give me a heads-up.

Thanks again, I will post a pic of the final framed item at some point.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Jennings is an excellent TTM signer c/o the Packers addy....I have gotten him once this year and have another out to him. Usually it takes around 2 months for him to sign, but don't know that I would send until next year starts if it does.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
My general rule of thumb with ttm is "Don't send what you'll miss". Even if he's a great ttm signer, there's still a chance that you might not get the jersey back signed or at all. The jersey obviously has some meaning to you, so I would suggest ponying up to pay for a professional signing (via a trusted FCB member if you'd need to).

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Thanks again for the info. I am going to hold out for a private signing or wait until training camp next season and head up to Green Bay. If any if you guys hear anything please let me know. I am going to keep my eyes on sportsgraphing.com and hopefully something will come up in the area.

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
My local shop just added James Jones, Sam Shields, and Morgan Burnett to go along with Donald Driver. Still no Jennings, but maybe soon.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
you can try a Through The Mail (TTM) and address the package to the Packers care of (c/o Jennings). I'm not sure of he is a good TTM signer or not but there are TTM sites that know that exact information if you do a little research. Of course there is always the risk that you never get it back.

Another good bet is that he will be doing a bunch of paid signings in the coming weeks/months etc. and most of these signing except mail in orders. This is probably your best bet you'll just have to really keep your ears and eyes open to find out when he is signing.

There is a site that keeps track of upcoming IP signings but the name of it skips me right now. Im sure someone else will know it.

I got Jennings TTM, but I wouldnt trust a jersey through the mail. That's asking for trouble.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
jamuser304 said:
My local shop just added James Jones, Sam Shields, and Morgan Burnett to go along with Donald Driver. Still no Jennings, but maybe soon.

Let me know. If Jennings gets added I would be more than willings to compensate you to help me out with getting the autograph.

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
Crewfan82 said:
jamuser304 said:

Let me know. If Jennings gets added I would be more than willings to compensate you to help me out with getting the autograph.

Will do. They just added Tim Mathsay in addition to those I listed, so it looks like he might sign soon. Ill keep you posted though.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Bump, anything Jennings yet? I haven't seen anything come up on sportgraphing.com yet.

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
jamuser304 said:
Crewfan82 said:
jamuser304 said:

Will do. They just added Tim Mathsay in addition to those I listed, so it looks like he might sign soon. Ill keep you posted though.

Are those signings on specific days for each person, or are they going to be on the same day?
If possible I'd like to get some stuff signed XD

Would it be possible to get some more info (where, prices, etc..)

Thanks!

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
justinf said:
jamuser304 said:
Crewfan82 said:
jamuser304 said:

Are those signings on specific days for each person, or are they going to be on the same day?
If possible I'd like to get some stuff signed XD

Would it be possible to get some more info (where, prices, etc..)

Thanks!

That signing was Sunday. They are holding another signing privately March 13th with the following players.

Frank Zombo $20 Flats and Minis/$30 Premium Items
Donald Driver $99 Flats/$119 Mini Helmets/$139 Premium Items
BJ Raji $49 Any Item
James Starks $49 Mini Helmets and Flats/$69 Premium Items
AJ Hawk $59 Flats/$79 Mini Helmets/$99 Premium Items
John Kuhn $29 Any Item
Sam Shields $29 Any Item
Bryan Bulaga $39 Any Item

Inscriptions range from an additional $10 to $40 depending on the player.

Members online

Latest posts