Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2/7 Day after Daily Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning gents! Hope everyone had the OVER.

Now that the season is over, it's only 2 weeks until the Combine.

And for the Draftniks, I thought I'd borrow Mel's list for 2012. A little ahead of things I know... :D

I think everyone knows the Top 5 QBs, so here's the Top 5 RBs:

1. LaMichael James, Oregon
2. Dan Herrod, Ohio St.
3. Isaiah Pead, Cinncy
4. Doug Martin, Boise St.
5. Brendon Bolden, Ole Miss

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Seiya said:
25 days give or take til my 21st birthday!

That means you were born in my Senior year in High School. :oops:

You got your Comic-Con tix finally right? It should be even more nuts than usual, especially with "The Avengers" hype. And supposed to be big Star Trek 2 (or 12) news too.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey CM, I think you logged off the DT b4 I posted my question late last nite:

gt2590 said:
Card Magnet said:
Hey, if you want your meth head transvestite, go for it. Enjoy the voice that comes with the package :? .

alg_snooki2.jpg

What Star Trek movie is this from?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just finished putting together a "starter kit" for my buddy Jordan (that went to the card show with me). I'll be hooking him up with some pages and sleeves, and put about 50 cards of Steelers, Reggie Bush, Derek Jeter, and Michael Jordan into a binder for him. Feels good to help somebody get interested in the hobby, even if it's just something small like this.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Hi friends. As a Vikings fan, I couldn't be happier that I no longer live in Wisconsin after last night... although I'm sure I missed a few unforgettable parties yesterday.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
:x Another day comes and goes without the Super in my mailbox. I'm waiting to hear back from the seller with a tracking number because PayPal didn't automatically send it to me.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite stat of the Super Bowl: attendance fell 766 people short of setting the record. Jerry Jones, you didn't get the record you were hoping for, you ******.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
mstng99tim said:
My favorite stat of the Super Bowl: attendance fell 766 people short of setting the record. Jerry Jones, you didn't get the record you were hoping for, you ******.

I was wondering about that.

Schools closing early as 1-2 inches of snow is expected.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
I don't blame Jerry. I blame the fire marshall who wouldn't let Jerry sneak in about 800 illegal Mexicans to sit in the seats that were suspended from the overhanging roof with chickenwire. Unsafe my ass.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Good Morning all. Funny thing the sun came up today. It amazes me how that happens after a loss :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts