Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Leaf Certified box, awesome hit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Picked up a box for $45 delivered. It was a badly listed auction: [ebay:eek:k7jr09z]270701337256[/ebay:eek:k7jr09z]

Three hits per box on average. Got these three out of the first 10-11 packs so wasn't expecting anything more:
buehrle.jpg
ludwick.jpg

jones.jpg

But then....

clemente.jpg

8/55

Very happy, especially after getting the box for only $45 dlvd.
If you're interested in the Buehrle, Jones, or Ludwick let me know before I list them tonight.

Thanks for the look!

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Four hits, nice. I miss Donruss. LCM is one of the few products I've opened a hobby box and I loved it (2003 and 2004).

Do you know how they usually go? Booster lol, as if they where Yugioh cards.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
r2d2 said:
Four hits, nice. I miss Donruss. LCM is one of the few products I've opened a hobby box and I loved it (2003 and 2004).

Do you know how they usually go? Booster lol, as if they where Yugioh cards.

Not sure, the cheapest one I can find with a google search is like $90. I would never buy at that price, though, as it would suck to end up with only the first three hits I got (which is average).

I'm guessing you have it already, but do you need a 2006 Gold Refractor of Cantu? If you do just PM ke with your addy.

Thanks for the comments, guys.

Members online

Latest posts