Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
hoopster3977 said:
Andy, do you know when the next Gonzaga Hall show is?

I do not but Josh might. Haven't been to one in literally 15 years :lol: I should probably get off my duff and spend an afternoon at one, only about an hour drive for me, if that

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Brewer Andy said:
hoopster3977 said:
Andy, do you know when the next Gonzaga Hall show is?

I do not but Josh might. Haven't been to one in literally 15 years :lol: I should probably get off my duff and spend an afternoon at one, only about an hour drive for me, if that
thanks, maybe Josh might post something.

Accidently hit the wrong icon and sent an email.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

looking like some sort of precipitation today.. hopefully rain! got errands to run today and then maybe if I can squeeze it in do my taxes too. will check back in later have a good one guys.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Leaving in a couple of hours, have to go to a friends house to bread fish for a fish fry on Saturday. Having an ice fishing derby and food afterward. Lots of bluegills, and walleye, with a few perch mixed in.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Looking forward to it Ralph.

Pops - remind me again what you are looking for? Pm would be great.

Andy - 3rd cup already, you drink coffee that heavily when the MT isnt started at 530? ;)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wind chills down to -20's here today but looks like it'll improve tomorrow. I actually enjoy winter but enough is enough. Really hoping this is the end of anything below 0 until next season. Gonna have to stay inside and find something on MLB network today to "think warm"

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
MojoDan said:
Andy - 3rd cup already, you drink coffee that heavily when the MT isnt started at 530? ;)

And after the 4th, my stomach is starting to demand a more solid breakfast! Sausage patties on the way

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
They're calling for a hard freeze for us tonight and tomorrow, not my kinda weather :twisted:

Brewer Andy said:
MojoDan said:

And after the 4th, my stomach is starting to demand a more solid breakfast! Sausage patties on the way

Now you're starting to sound like Pinbreaker. Do you also have a Kings breakfast each day?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
MojoDan said:
They're calling for a hard freeze for us tonight and tomorrow, not my kinda weather :twisted:

Brewer Andy said:
MojoDan said:

Now you're starting to sound like Pinbreaker. Do you also have a Kings breakfast each day?

I don't usually eat before noon. My personal "poor eating habit" is that I'm usually hungriest right before bed!

Members online

Latest posts