Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

case of 2010 Bowman Chrome-- yeh or ney?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'd like to conduct an informal poll to see how many would recommend buying a case of the 2010 Bowman Chrome and how many would not, now, given the prices are around $500/case off ebay.

I'm considering buying just a case and from what I've seen posted on here, it seems like most people didn't get back 1/2 the value they put into their investments...esp that one guy who bought 23 cases and his best card was a $250 gold ref of Chapman? That seems rather discouraging...

If you bought a case and would recommend doing so, please reply with a simple "yes/yeh", but if you don't recommend it, please say "no/neh"...

Thanks a lot.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I've now busted 6 cases,

2 cases had 7 blue autos, 2 orange and 3 gold autos.
4 cases had 0 blue autos, 0 orange and 0 autos with 46 base and 2 refractors /500.

Wrapper prices going down, case prices going up. Bad combination.

Avoid.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Thanks. I'm hearing it's feast or famine on those cases and you know right off the bat which way it will go. I suppose it's not a good risk...

Any other input from those on FCB?

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Once the spring/early season baseball hype dies down and new 2011 products start coming out, there's a very good chance these cases drop to around $400 per. After the wrapper redemption expires, $350/case should be attainable.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I say go for it - if you're only buying one case, you've got the system figured out so that Topps will keep sending you case after case until you pull the exact card you want. No Stras auto in that case? Commence "Operation; Squeaky Wheel 2.0" and enjoy your next rip! No Sano gold refractor? Squeak squeak squeak. No Posey Topps 100 Superfractor? Squeak squeak squeak. At an eventual cost of less than a dollar a box, this is a no brainer.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
mudflap02 said:
I say go for it - if you're only buying one case, you've got the system figured out so that Topps will keep sending you case after case until you pull the exact card you want. No Stras auto in that case? Commence "Operation; Squeaky Wheel 2.0" and enjoy your next rip! No Sano gold refractor? Squeak squeak squeak. No Posey Topps 100 Superfractor? Squeak squeak squeak. At an eventual cost of less than a dollar a box, this is a no brainer.
:lol:

Members online

Latest posts