Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

C.C. Sabathia...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
skinny-cc-sabathia-phil-hughes.jpg

Hmm, wasn't Brian Cashman just saying that it didn't look like Sabathia had lost 30 pounds?

Looks to me like he lost more than that. Word is he lost it by not eating full boxes of Cap 'n Crunch. :lol:

Baseball is upon us!

braden

Aug 7, 2008
It's a contract year.

If he wants to be the Phillies #5, dude's gotta be in shape.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
That baggy t-shirt is hiding a couple LBS.

As a 6'8" 300+lber, I know that the poundage stretched out over a tall frame can be hidden pretty well.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
The 2011 card is pretty bad. :lol:

I think Cashman is an idiot. :D I was trying to find out about the BAT dinner, where CC was given the Giammatti award for his community service. It's one of the things I like most about CC. So everybody gets together and says "Thank you" to CC- except for Cashman- who says he thinks CC is still fat and is lying about losing 30 pounds. Awesome.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
RL24 said:
!CFMhe8gCWk~$(KGrHqV,!jcE1J,Uht,3BNUW1PyYC!~~_12.jpg

Of course, I think if you are going to call somebody fat on an internet message board, you shouldn't do it without posting a pic of yourself...

Post Thanked :lol:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
RL24 said:
!CFMhe8gCWk~$(KGrHqV,!jcE1J,Uht,3BNUW1PyYC!~~_12.jpg

Of course, I think if you are going to call somebody fat on an internet message board, you shouldn't do it without posting a pic of yourself...

that fat bastard!

Signed,
Former Fat Bastard
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
TBP is allowed to speak on the subject. ;)

I think it's hard to tell how fat somebody is in a picture. I met this guy Jason Jennings, and he seemed pretty fit to me. I started collecting his cards and manoman some of the pics make his seem like he really has some thunder thighs...

jason_jennings_photofile.jpg

When I saw him pitch live a couple years later, I was paying attention. He didn't seem fat in real life, and his thighs seemed regular size too. He's 6'2" 235, not too fat.

I know 300 pounds is a lot, but so is 6'8"... I happen to sell life insurance, and my company does not consider you unhealthy if you are 6'8" and >290 lbs. So I guess CC is right on the edge...

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
CC's wife gave birth recently so you can say that he was eating the baby's food also during his wife's pregnancy..this is actually common with Pregnant couples (Male and Female).

braden

Aug 7, 2008
jlvjr16 said:
CC's wife gave birth recently so you can say that he was eating the baby's food also during his wife's pregnancy..this is actually common with Pregnant couples (Male and Female).

the_more_you_know.jpg

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
jlvjr16 said:

That's how I got fat. :lol: She was constantly making food, and it was just there... so I ate it.

Luckily it all works out... I'm burning calories like a madman now, chasing a toddler around the house. Good times.

utf-8BSU1HMDA0MTItMjAxMTAyMTItMDgzMy5qcGc.jpg

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
RL24 said:
jlvjr16 said:

That's how I got fat. :lol: She was constantly making food, and it was just there... so I ate it.

Luckily it all works out... I'm burning calories like a madman now, chasing a toddler around the house. Good times.

utf-8BSU1HMDA0MTItMjAxMTAyMTItMDgzMy5qcGc.jpg
lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts