Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Contenders Auto Variations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
Does anyone know anything about the two different auto variations in the set? I see a few players with white AND color uniform autos as well as Bradford's two different poses. Is one more of a short print? Thanks for the help.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
way too early to hear anything about these. I will pester Tracy Hackler over the next few days for print run
info, but panini likes to wait on this info.

Kevin

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
Thanks Kevin. I know they always have SP's in the product, but I never heard anything about different variations of the autos.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Confirmed there are home versions and away versions, we should be able to see which are SP's (if any) over the next
few days by comparing them on ebay. I wonder if the redemptions are short printed like they have been in the past?

Kevin

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Oh, sweet. Phil posted a link to a McCoy home variation and I thought Panini pulled a fast one (their sell sheet showed the away uni).

I like two different variations

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I also pulled Rolando McClain that looks to be a variation. Both cards have him in black, but mine has him
looking at the camera and the three on ebay have him looking away. hmmmm.

Kevin

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
I also pulled Rolando McClain that looks to be a variation. Both cards have him in black, but mine has him
looking at the camera and the three on ebay have him looking away. hmmmm.

Kevin

I too noticed the different poses, I wonder what else we are missing.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Thank god the Visor one for Mathews is the normal one. i hate the photo on the variation.

Members online

Latest posts