Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*Golden Ticket*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Panini put out a video that shows the actual cards..ok I guess, they were slabbed by beckett. Someone here said
the Sanchez was pulled at their shop.

Kevin

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
schmidtfan20 said:
Panini put out a video that shows the actual cards..ok I guess, they were slabbed by beckett. Someone here said
the Sanchez was pulled at their shop.

Kevin

Interesting idea, I can see that Rodgers hitting 2G's+.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Card Magnet said:
I would drill a small hole in the top and loop a gold chain through it. Bling bling yo.

Ha, awesome.

I would remove my front teeth and have it installed as a denture.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Did they do this for every base card or just a select amount of cards?

52 cards only. some were rookies, some were retired most were current vets. Most of the big names, a few
duds.

Kevin

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
PhillyPuckNut said:
Wow, 4 of them were pulled already. I was saying to mortz last night that these were going to be front loaded.

Gonna try a couple boxes and see what happens.
Yeah, that should be expected with how much people open when it first goes live, everyone is trying to pull the SSP autos.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
These look incredibly weird. Not just that they are printed on gold, but that the design is so oddly composed. Season Golden Ticket? Shouldnt it be Golden Season Ticket?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I bet Panini was relieved that they didn't have to pay shipping on that first card...what do you insure gold to? These
cards should arrive in a brinks truck.....can you imagine leaving that package on the door step?

Kevin

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
I bet Panini was relieved that they didn't have to pay shipping on that first card...what do you insure gold to? These
cards should arrive in a brinks truck.....can you imagine leaving that package on the door step?

Kevin

It is about $280 worth of actual precious metal in the card - so from that perspective...cases being left on a door step are a bigger deal.

Members online

Latest posts