Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OMG The Power of 1975 PSA O-Pee-Chee Baseball INSANE SALES!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

These ended tonight and are not typos.

$1,625.00
fb%20(48).jpg

$1,550.00
fb%20(57).jpg

$331.00
fb%20(55).jpg

$159.40
fb%20(33).jpg

$133.50
fb%20(47).jpg

$125.50
fb%20(38).jpg

$72.00
fb%20(34).jpg

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
ThoseBackPages said:
383astro said:
that Brett seems like it has awfully fuzzy edges for a 9. It may just be me.

those arent fuzzy....THESE are fuzzy:

80opc314PSA8.jpg

this is O-Pee-Chee

yeah that is fuzzy, and I realize that they are for the most part like that (I have a couple myself) it just seems like they grade them without even looking at the edges "cause that is OPC and thats what they are like" if that was a Topps card would that have gotten a 9? are cards graded to a general standard or are they graded against cards like them? That is a 9 in opc world but not in general sports card reality. not trying to be a smart ass by no means, just voicing my opinion.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
nosterbor said:
sportscardtheory said:
Could have got a nice low serial-numbered Bryce Harper auto for the price of all those.
icon_eek.gif
icon_e_surprised.gif
miggy_face_ball-1.gif
icon_facepalm.gif
and the Harper auto will be worth what in 36 years? 10 bucks!
icon_lol.gif

In 36 years Harper will finally give up on his dream to make the big show and will end up Bob Barkers golf caddy. The price is wrong, bitch!

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
sportscardtheory said:
Could have got a nice low serial-numbered Bryce Harper auto for the price of all those.

Which is absurd considering hes done nothing to warrant that kind of value. I guess I will never understand the mind of a prospector :lol: . If we are talking fantasy baseball, then I am all for prospecting.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
To clarify, the inner ply of an OPC card being fuzzy is a plus in terms of the unaltered nature of an OPC card. However, if the glossy stock (the outer coating) is torn like that, it will often result in a downgrade, depending on severity.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
i opened alot of wax as a kid and that is how they came out of the pack. all topps not just OPC. it was the way they were cut. i use to collect the older cards about 20 years ago. when i went to a show and saw the FUZZY edges on a card like that i bought it in a heart beat because i knew it was pack fresh.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
383astro said:
that Brett seems like it has awfully fuzzy edges for a 9. It may just be me.

Fuzzy, those are jagged. And people were complaining about BGS and their centering grades a while back. This is proof all grading company's have the same issue. To each his own I guess. But wow, I can't see paying that price for a card with edges that bad.

Members online

Latest posts