Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carlos Peguero

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
TBTwinsFan said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy......

Haha. I think he is decent... I was going to start a pretty big stash of him, but I doubt I will put as much money into it as I was going too.
how come?

i just traded my choice elite for a cp elite and threads.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
maryvillereb2003 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy......

Haha. I think he is decent... I was going to start a pretty big stash of him, but I doubt I will put as much money into it as I was going too.
how come?

I just don't have the money at the moment.

I have a Chrome auto of his that I nabbed (basically because the seller's zip code was the same as mine) and I read the stats on the back of the card and he seemed to be a really good player.

I do have about $40 stacked up, but I need some things for my vehicle and I want to get some stuff graded, and I want to fund the Gopher PC... His stuff has had a small price jump as well. I think I won the auto for 3-4 +shipping, now his stuff is $5-$6 for a Chrome auto. I know it isn't much, but it adds up fast.

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
TBTwinsFan said:
maryvillereb2003 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy......

how come?

I have a Chrome auto of his that I nabbed (basically because the seller's zip code was the same as mine) and I read the stats on the back of the card and he seemed to be a really good player.

I do have about $40 stacked up, but I need some things for my vehicle and I want to get some stuff graded, and I want to fund the Gopher PC... His stuff has had a small price jump as well. I think I won the auto for 3-4 +shipping, now his stuff is $5-$6 for a Chrome auto. I know it isn't much, but it adds up fast.
oooh i thought you meant you no longer have the faith in him that you once did. lol. it sure does add up fast with 3.00 shipping

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
maryvillereb2003 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
maryvillereb2003 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy......

how come?

oooh i thought you meant you no longer have the faith in him that you once did. lol. it sure does add up fast with 3.00 shipping

$40 would put down a nice start though... I guess a Bull Bar and Fog lights are something I really don't need on the vehicle, and the Gopher PC is the same stuff on ebay...

I am going to put a nice watchlist together of autos...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
boxbreaker44 said:
Sucks,

Has a major problem with K's.

Stay far far away.

Good thing you said something before I jumped knee deep in.

I just have a bid on a green xfractor... hopefully, if I win, nobody bids it up close to $3 (that was my max bid ::facepalm:: NEED TO THINK NEED TO THINK NEED TO THINK!!!!)

Oh well.

I did offer $7.50 on a 6 count lot of Taillon Chromes...

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Sucks,

Has a major problem with K's.

Stay far far away.

Good thing you said something before I jumped knee deep in.

I just have a bid on a green xfractor... hopefully, if I win, nobody bids it up close to $3 (that was my max bid ::facepalm:: NEED TO THINK NEED TO THINK NEED TO THINK!!!!)

Oh well.

I did offer $7.50 on a 6 count lot of Taillon Chromes...

While their is truth to the K's part I am a big believer in Peguero.

carlospeguerothreadslot.jpg

Not shown is another threads auto /25 and another threads auto /10 and elite red auto /50

Also have 2 base chrome autographs and a refractor autograph from chrome

I bought the threads at .99 a piece, got the /10 for $12 and the elite for $5ish

Members online

Latest posts