Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on Orlando Arcia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Hello all. Need some advice from some old friends. I know I haven’t been here in a while, but I still trust you guys.

I’ve been sitting on my Orlando Arcia collection for years now. I got rid of most of my stuff years ago, but I just couldn’t let him go.

However, now that he’s a relatively hot hitting All-Star, his prospect stuff is getting pretty hot.

Would you hold until the post season (I got lucky with Alcides Escobar doing that almost a decade ago); or just sell them all?

Here’s what I’m still holding:
IMG_1966.jpeg

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I would personally sell while you can and take advantage of his hot start to the season. He did come up really young, so I was surprised that he's still only 28, and just now entering his prime years so he does have that going for him. Looking at his numbers, he's not even on pace for career highs in AB, H, HR, RBI, SB, which truthfully, I was surprised with since he has had a good start to the season. I figured he would at least be on pace for career highs in the "counting stats." Truth is, he's a light hitting middle infielder that might give you double digit home runs, and even less stolen bases and who's a career .248/301/376 hitter. This is just my .02 of course.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good seeing you on again sir!

I’d sell, but keep in mind that barring massive injury, ATL is in for a good playoff run, which may drive prices up even higher than just his performance does…

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts