Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Redemption mail ...Diapionted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
First thing was centering I was happy. then the surface ,I was able to remove smudges & scratches. Then on the top right border this smudge can not be removed. I will try one more treatment if this don't work , it will be sold as is......wish it had the surface of my Gold.....

Photo0015.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
bikerider60 said:
Matsuicollector said:
How do you remove scratches?

I use a fiber optic cloth....this is the last ......rarely...but it works..grear for slabs also....

Photo0016.jpg

What is a fiber optic cloth? I know what fiber optics are, but I didn't know they had a cloth...do you mean micro fiber cloth?

Fiber Optics:
fiberOptics.jpg

Micro Fiber cloth:
microfiber-cloths.jpg

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
alexs64 said:
bikerider60 said:
Matsuicollector said:
How do you remove scratches?

I use a fiber optic cloth....this is the last ......rarely...but it works..grear for slabs also....

Photo0016.jpg

What is a fiber optic cloth? I know what fiber optics are, but I didn't know they had a cloth...do you mean micro fiber cloth?

Fiber Optics:
fiberOptics.jpg

Micro Fiber cloth:
microfiber-cloths.jpg

go to your neighborhood optician, or Walmart..buy the cloth . a clean sock works great also.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Nylons/pantyhose are another example and work great on non-chrome too. Not on scratches but on wax (vintage cards) or "chrome goop" (especially older chrome).

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
PeteD said:
Nylons/pantyhose are another example and work great on non-chrome too. Not on scratches but on wax (vintage cards) or "chrome goop" (especially older chrome).
Did you have to take them off first to try it?

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
PeteD said:

A stripper's fishnet stockings work great too! Just make sure that they aren't saturated with her glitter lotion before you start.

Members online

Latest posts