Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best way to sell it all?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Ive got all sorts of stuff from low-mid-high prospect autos, refractors, etc. to random game used, patches, semi and star autos.
It takes just too damn long to scan everything and list it. I'm pretty tired of cards in general and don't have any desire to keep anything.
What's the best way to sell garnering the highest return?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sounds like "card burn-out". Alot of members suffer from it from time to time. Most times folks just need a little "break" from it, especially if you're pretty hard-core about it. Then the fun of it returns.

What'd I do is wait until mid-May when all 3 sports are cooking, and then re-assess if you're still tired of cards and then sell them then if so.

IF you do definitely want to sell now, there are a couple guys on here who buy in bulk and are very generous with their prices. Or break them up by player, then teams.

Good luck whatever you decide!

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Ever think of having someone sell/ship it for you?

You could sell as 1 lot- fastest way. Pm me a price please.

You could also break it up- ex., chrome aus as 1 lot, ee aus as 1 lot, etc.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
I'm trying to sell my whole lot too but it won't happen unless you are willing to sell at loss. Like others have mentioned wait until mid April/mid May and sell it as a lot on ebay.

Start the auction on a Thursday (around 8pm EST) and end it on Sunday (around 8pm EST) which is a 10-day listing.

Note: don't sell during a mlb game day as most bidders will be watching the ball game.

Members online

Latest posts