Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ok Chris Gilmore, it is now MONDAY in Australia, tell us the

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
World English Dictionary
anticlimax (?ænt??kla?mæks)

— n
1. a disappointing or ineffective conclusion to a series of events, etc
2. a sudden change from a serious subject to one that is disappointing or ludicrous
3. rhetoric a descent in discourse from the significant or important to the trivial, inconsequential, etc

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Are they publically traded? Multiply # of outstanding shares x stock price. That would be their market cap, and how much it would take to buy 100% of the company. If controlling interest is, say, 30% you would only technically need to buy 30.01% of the oustanding stock to control the company. Of course, companies have ways to make this difficult. There you go.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Fcb retail store- but that’s already been revealed + doesn't really excite me as i don't live anywhere near it + LCS prices aren't anywhere remotely competitively priced (@ least not in cali)

Atlantasportscards buys up fcb and starts offering prices that beat dealernet…ok, I can dream

Fcb combos w/bmb marketplace, comc, sportlots, or sportsbuy- or collector revolution (is that still around?) or tries its hand @ its own auction site, but since you have trade boards, why would people pay fcb a commission to list/sell on fcbeckettcomcbay?

something about national, but that doesn't excite me much b/c i'll be setting up as a dealer + so probably won't get to drool over gilmo/wesyee #BEASTMODEBOWL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts