Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 NFL Combine IP Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
put in 30 hours at the combine friday-sunday and did better quality wise than just about anyone in that time frame. here's the stack of everything i got done (its like 2-2.5 inches thick in person... no, that's not what he or she said)
DSCN1039.jpg

mini's:
DSCN1030.jpg DSCN1031.jpg

mike mccarthy stuff (only saw him once, and apparently he's only writing "XL Champs" on people's stuff which i didn't know until after he walked away)
DSCN1034.jpg

cards: john harbaugh and mike smith (16 of each, still have some leftover of each but getting them to do that many at one time was pushing it as it was)
DSCN1032.jpg DSCN1033.jpg

QB's (mallett, locker, dalton who is such a dick its not even funny, mcelroy who's kids only and was looping personalizations so i had to employ a kid who's not named chris) as you can see, personalizations from bigger names were rampant this year
DSCN1035.jpg

Blaine gabbert (i reeallllyyyyy hope this kid is top 10 and has a monster year)
DSCN1036.jpg

HOFers that i saw
DSCN1037.jpg

aaannnnnddddd my personal favorites
DSCN1038.jpg

still gotta cut the borders off the elway 11x14.

it has never been this good for me in the past, and i honestly don't see it being this good next year. i forsee the access we had being cut significantly due to the pettiness of the "security" team where we were standing inside. regardless, though, i got everyone i wanted except christian ponder.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Rickzcards said:
Very nice haul, what exactly did Dalton do that makes him a dick?
personalized everything and i had blank for him, then i said "oh wait, i just remembered i had an actual picture for you. could you do that too?" he says no, only one, so i go to the end of the line and ask again and he says no, i already got you. then like 20 minutes later he walks back by and we had this back and forth
"Andy could you please sign my photo"
"man i already got you, now you're being greedy"
"dude, i can't sell these with my name on them. i just don't want an unsigned picture if i don't have to"
he walks over and signs (and doesn't personalize, WTF?) then throws the pen down right after he's done, trying to screw up the picture and walks away with a sarcastic "sorry" to which i added "oh no problem, it came out just fine". very few people got him all weekend, and the mini-helmet someone got him on he just signed "dalton" and it looked like *****

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Wow, just a sweet haul!!

Did you get Leonard Hankerson by chance? Had you been around and let us guys know you were going, I'd have asked you to hug him for me and ask if he got the valentine I sent him.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Wow, just a sweet haul!!

Did you get Leonard Hankerson by chance? Had you been around and let us guys know you were going, I'd have asked you to hug him for me and ask if he got the valentine I sent him.
LMAO i don't think i got him, but i got harris the DB

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
tikitomoka said:
Card Magnet said:
Wow, just a sweet haul!!

LMAO i don't think i got him, but i got harris the DB
One Cane is better than none ;) .

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Any Clemson guys?

DaQuan Bowers, Marcus Gilchrist, DeAndre McDaniel, Jamie Harper, Chris Hariston

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Brad said:
Any Clemson guys?

DaQuan Bowers, Marcus Gilchrist, DeAndre McDaniel, Jamie Harper, Chris Hariston
def got bowers and harper (we chased harper one night thinking it was tyrod taylor... smh), and i think gilchrist

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Slette said:
Did you get Ricky Stanzi at all? I heard he's a pretty nice guy.
nope, only saw him once and he ignored us. as far as i know he was pretty tough the whole weekend.

TexasHiro said:
Is one of the Harbaugh's for sale sir?
yeah i'd like to get around 10 a piece on them

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
tikitomoka said:
Slette said:
Did you get Ricky Stanzi at all? I heard he's a pretty nice guy.
nope, only saw him once and he ignored us. as far as i know he was pretty tough the whole weekend.

TexasHiro said:
Is one of the Harbaugh's for sale sir?
yeah i'd like to get around 10 a piece on them

I can $10 no problem, send me a om with your paypal info.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
Athlete's having a sign for kids only mentality is so dumb! You want me to come out to your games and pay ridiculous prices for tickets, and purchase your apparel, but I'm out of line if I want an auto?! Now I have not came across a lot of NFL guys like this, but it always seems like it's the guys who have not won a single significant pro/college game that want to be dixks about signing.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
agents are in their ear leading up to, and throughout the course of, the entire time they're in Indy for the combine. i had a lot more personalizations this year than the last two, which is why the mallett and mcleroy i have in my pic are pre-personalized (although mcelroy still wrote my name and looped it) and that is also the only way the agents were letting some of these kids sign (only reason i got mallett, then someone told him we were just cutting the personalizations off and he stopped signing all together)

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
tikitomoka said:
agents are in their ear leading up to, and throughout the course of, the entire time they're in Indy for the combine. i had a lot more personalizations this year than the last two, which is why the mallett and mcleroy i have in my pic are pre-personalized (although mcelroy still wrote my name and looped it) and that is also the only way the agents were letting some of these kids sign (only reason i got mallett, then someone told him we were just cutting the personalizations off and he stopped signing all together)

Basically the agents don't want them signing too much and decreasing the value of their autos, but best believe when Panini/Topps/UD puts that check in their pocket they will be signing by the truck load. $$$ makes the world go round.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
tikitomoka said:
Rickzcards said:
Very nice haul, what exactly did Dalton do that makes him a dick?
personalized everything and i had blank for him, then i said "oh wait, i just remembered i had an actual picture for you. could you do that too?" he says no, only one, so i go to the end of the line and ask again and he says no, i already got you. then like 20 minutes later he walks back by and we had this back and forth
"Andy could you please sign my photo"
"man i already got you, now you're being greedy"
"dude, i can't sell these with my name on them. i just don't want an unsigned picture if i don't have to"
he walks over and signs (and doesn't personalize, WTF?) then throws the pen down right after he's done, trying to screw up the picture and walks away with a sarcastic "sorry" to which i added "oh no problem, it came out just fine". very few people got him all weekend, and the mini-helmet someone got him on he just signed "dalton" and it looked like *****
And this is why players dont like signing for fans. Insane graphers Ruin it for everyone.

Members online

Latest posts