Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is wrong with Tim Kurjikan in this video?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
its the sun.the guy's head is even sun burned TIM get a hat! i do not go out without a hat on anymore. sun glasses alone just don't cut it!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
he prob was not in the direct sunlight.he was more or less inside and went to do the interview at the last second outside. when i walk out the house here in Florida without a hat, i can not see for 10 min or more. the older you get the worse it is, i need a hat and shades.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
maryvillereb2003 said:
nosterbor said:
its the sun.the guy's head is even sun burned TIM get a hat! i do not go out without a hat on anymore. sun glasses alone just don't cut it!
why would they set him up to look into the sun though?

Because they didn't want to film the sun shining directly into their lens, I'd guess

brumbach

He looks like Gary Oldman or one of the people in Book of Eli, or when Clint Eastwood had to crawl across the desert in Good, Bad, and the Ugly. Or he's trying to go for the Honus Wagner look, dude looked leather-faced and old back in 1909. Agreed, difficult to watch.

Members online

Latest posts