Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CUBS on Undercover Boss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Cheap bastard. How many times does have have to make a big deal out of the fact that he spent $20 on that duded hotdogs? Then at the end he actually tells the guy he paid for the hot dogs AND gave him a $2 tip!? Wow pal, you did him a big favor. ::facepalm::

Heads up Beckett!
:benson:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Like anybody knows who the eff Todd Ricketts is, even the most die-hard Cubs fan.

Tom Ricketts is the owner of the Cubs. Todd is just one of his kids. If it was him, it might be worth watching.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Is that the one they played last Sunday - when ABC was airing the Oscars?

I can't wait for UB next week - the mayor of Cincinnati goes undercover. I can't believe city employees in Cincinnati are stupid enough not to recognize their mayor even with a wig and glasses or facial hair.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
chashawk said:
Like anybody knows who the eff Todd Ricketts is, even the most die-hard Cubs fan.

Tom Ricketts is the owner of the Cubs. Todd is just one of his kids. If it was him, it might be worth watching.

Agreed

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
He seemed like a toolbag total daddys money guy
By the way this aired about a month or more ago
Also upgrade the effing locker rooms looks like
1920 in there no room at all

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
rsmath said:

I can't wait for UB next week - the mayor of Cincinnati goes undercover. I can't believe city employees in Cincinnati are stupid enough not to recognize their mayor even with a wig and glasses or facial hair.
yes, I didn't realize it was a rerun when I watched it and didn't notice it was from NOV until I saw the link online

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
rsmath said:

Mayor Mark Mallory's First Pitch was a classic
[youtube:1l81286m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzq5hw5KSXU[/youtube:1l81286m]

they should have had todd explain why his family needed to fire 400 people from ameritrade within days of announcing the purchase of the cubs. i bet those people can understand how a man could sink a cool billion into love for the game but couldnt toss in a couple of bucks to secure their jobs.

Members online

Latest posts