Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - March 2nd, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
Morning. Has anyone played MLB The Show in past years? I want to order a PS3 baseball game but not sure which one to pick.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
joeyV said:
Morning. Has anyone played MLB The Show in past years? I want to order a PS3 baseball game but not sure which one to pick.
I have it for the Wii, but I haven't played it in a LONG time. I used to play it every day, but I stopped because I couldn't get past the training part for when you create a player and it won't let you progress without completing it.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Got this in yesterday, kinda bugs me that the shield is so off center but its my first Lendale shield :mrgreen:

09LeafLimitedLogo.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
joeyV said:
The Show has been much better than 2K the past couple of releases. I haven't played this season's demos yet though.

cwells46 said:
Got this in yesterday, kinda bugs me that the shield is so off center but its my first Lendale shield :mrgreen:

09LeafLimitedLogo.jpg
:shock: NICE!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice logo, Chad!!!

I wonder what's up with JoshHamilton? He's not suspended or anything, I wonder if he snapped on his neighbor??? :?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Nice logo, Chad!!!

I wonder what's up with JoshHamilton? He's not suspended or anything, I wonder if he snapped on his neighbor??? :?

HA, no

I bought a nintendo ds and Golden Sun yesterday. Played it for 5 or 6 hours straight. Fell asleep on my couch while playing.

I said it was nice knowing you guys because I'll turn in to a hermit. I go into total nerd mode with rpg's.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
JoshHamilton said:
mstng99tim said:
Nice logo, Chad!!!

HA, no

I bought a nintendo ds and Golden Sun yesterday. Played it for 5 or 6 hours straight. Fell asleep on my couch while playing.

I said it was nice knowing you guys because I'll turn in to a hermit. I go into total nerd mode with rpg's.
Well you could have just said that rather than have us think you were saying farewell to FCB whilst sitting in a pool of your neighbor's blood or something. Sheesh. I know what you mean, as my PS3 owns me.

mortz93

May 26, 2009
Morning... have a test in less than an hour :?

cwells46 said:

09LeafLimitedLogo.jpg

Nice pickup

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JoshHamilton said:
mstng99tim said:
Nice logo, Chad!!!

HA, no

:lol: Damn you, you let me down!!!

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
cwells46 said:
Thanks, was watching a couple of nice Manning UT cards but went hella high....Maybe Chris got some of them atleast.

Nope, not me if you are talking about the seller from Harriman. I was watching them and couldn't believe how high they went. I went ahead and grabbed the Manning Leinart /50 via BIN based solely on what the others were going at. That is the only new addition other than the rave I posted in the UT thread. Very nice logo BTW!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
JoshHamilton said:
mstng99tim said:
Nice logo, Chad!!!

HA, no

Beats the alternative.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good Morning everyone

cwells - what year is that SPx Manning in your sig. Too cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts