Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - March 2nd, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I will now have to find one for my collection. Thanks for the info sir.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Morning everybody. Well, my perfect attendance at class streak has ended, and only four thousand-odd days short of the Ripken streak, waking up with a migraine and a cranky girlfriend is enough to put anybody right back onto the pillow. amirite?!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
cwells46 said:
No problem, I saw Chris's when he got it and loved it.....Hadn't been another one since until that one and I snagged it....

They sure seem to priced as case hits, thats for sure. Was hoping that they would be a tad cheaper but I will just have to save for a bit. Thanks again

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
MojoDan said:
cwells46 said:
No problem, I saw Chris's when he got it and loved it.....Hadn't been another one since until that one and I snagged it....

They sure seem to priced as case hits, thats for sure. Was hoping that they would be a tad cheaper but I will just have to save for a bit. Thanks again

Tough card. I have seen less than 10 of the Manning auctioned since the release. UD would never give out the print run. Supposedly there was a signed variation of the card that a UD rep recently denied being in existence. Tough to tell from a flat scan but the card is thick and has layers giving it an unreal dimensional aspect.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I found a gift card for GameStop while doing my spring cleaning with $8 and some change on it. It was a $10 card and I know I never used it, so I guess they charged a maintenance fee since it's been at least a year if not more.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
thepittatentiary.png

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I've never seen a set of unfunny jokes get worn out quicker than Charlie Sheen jokes. It's been what, four days?

Even Chuck Norris jokes lasted longer

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
Good morning guys, I need your advice on a ebay matter.

I made a best offer on two action figures, Seller wanted $45, I talked him down to $25. Explained to him I felt like one figure (ms.marvel) was more valuable than the other (daredevil). Also explained my concern that I hate paying 2x retail, but if he could accept my $25 offer I would be cool with it. This was Monday, he accepted the same day, I paid him the same day. I get a message back saying he would ship Tuesday.

Wednesday I check and he marks it as shipped, but no tracking number with it. So I send him a message asking if he could get one and he says yes I will post it tonight when I get off but your items are on the way. Saturday night I get a message from him saying that he has to cancel my order and either a. refund my money in full or b. he can sell me the daredevil for $15. His reason was that his car got stole and the car thief left behind the daredevil but not the ms.marvel.

Now obviously the man story stinks, but I'm not here to judge rather or not his story is true. My thing is how is he going to offer me to sell me the figure we both deemed had a lesser value for a majority of the negotiated price? I sent him a message back and he said that he was here to make money and since the other figure got "stole" he can't afford to give me that one for $10 anymore. Then he refunded my money and canceled the transaction, he reported on ebay that he refunded me $35 when he only refunded me $30 ($25+5 for shipping).

What would you guys do about this? Negetive feedback or just leave no feedback and block his ebay id?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
His reason was that his car got stole and the car thief left behind the daredevil but not the ms.marvel.

Sounds plausible. It's happened to me like 8-10 times. They're always stealing my Ren dolls, but never the Stimpys

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
TexasHiro said:
Good morning guys, I need your advice on a ebay matter.

I made a best offer on two action figures, Seller wanted $45, I talked him down to $25. Explained to him I felt like one figure (ms.marvel) was more valuable than the other (daredevil). Also explained my concern that I hate paying 2x retail, but if he could accept my $25 offer I would be cool with it. This was Monday, he accepted the same day, I paid him the same day. I get a message back saying he would ship Tuesday.

Wednesday I check and he marks it as shipped, but no tracking number with it. So I send him a message asking if he could get one and he says yes I will post it tonight when I get off but your items are on the way. Saturday night I get a message from him saying that he has to cancel my order and either a. refund my money in full or b. he can sell me the daredevil for $15. His reason was that his car got stole and the car thief left behind the daredevil but not the ms.marvel.

Now obviously the man story stinks, but I'm not here to judge rather or not his story is true. My thing is how is he going to offer me to sell me the figure we both deemed had a lesser value for a majority of the negotiated price? I sent him a message back and he said that he was here to make money and since the other figure got "stole" he can't afford to give me that one for $10 anymore. Then he refunded my money and canceled the transaction, he reported on ebay that he refunded me $35 when he only refunded me $30 ($25+5 for shipping).

What would you guys do about this? Negetive feedback or just leave no feedback and block his ebay id?
Personally, I'd leave a neutral. From what I hear, he could have ebay remove the neg since he refunded you in full.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet":6m8pdp9t][quote=mstng99tim]:oops: :oops: :oops: [url="http://www.wtae.com/r/27051670/detail.html said:
http://www.wtae.com/r/27051670/detail.html[/url]
:lol: Never want to hear you hop on Miami calling them criminals ;) .
:lol: You know I will.
Just you wait :twisted:

J-Rod said:
Most people have half a day's work in by the time you're up, yeesh.[/quote:6m8pdp9t]
My hours are 10-5 m-s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts