Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Upperdeck Football Come in please I see you.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
UpperDeckFootball said:
Willywanker said:
Hey was wondering if Rod woodson is ever going to sign? I have a EXQ redemption from last april.
just wondering if you could find out any info.

I will check for you

That would be great appreciate it.
Have tried over the phone, but nobody could tell me anything.
Thanks

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
I am upperdeck and i checked for you. Rod has come out of the closet and will only sign autographs for guys that wear pink boa's around their neck. Sorry for the confusion, but straight fella's cannot redeem **** redemptions and recieve them, because they are never on the recieving end.

Yours Truly,

The Upperdeck Guy

LOL! Sorry Wanker, had to do it. LOL! I hope you get your redemption man!

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
HA thank you sir. But you must not have seen me as of late I love my pink boa and my neon lime green thong.

I guess UD guy must have forgotten, or he is one of the several people that I have talked and e-mailed with who had no clue about anything.

UpperDeckFootball

Feb 19, 2011
Willywanker said:
HA thank you sir. But you must not have seen me as of late I love my pink boa and my neon lime green thong.

I guess UD guy must have forgotten, or he is one of the several people that I have talked and e-mailed with who had no clue about anything.

talked to our athlete relations manager and was told that Woodson has been very hard to track down via his agent. We are trying to go through NFL Network as a vessel to get him sign the balance of his cards due.

sincerely,
no clue about anything

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
UpperDeckFootball said:
Willywanker said:

talked to our athlete relations manager and was told that Woodson has been very hard to track down via his agent. We are trying to go through NFL Network as a vessel to get him sign the balance of his cards due.

sincerely,
no clue about anything

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts