Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

first trip to LCS in a month - 13 packs, 7 autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

card1guy

Feb 8, 2011
Jacksonville, Fl
Haven't been to the LCS in over a month and needed to pay off my tab so when I got done with lunch with my daughters (they had to go to work) I drove by to square up.

Wanted to open some SP Authentic even though I don't really do the college thing. They had no boxes left and the box on the counter only had 5 packs in it. We've all seen that and what are the odds anything good is ever left in the last five packs, right?

So I dug into the open box of Contenders and bought 6 packs. Six packs and pulled the following....

Demaryius Thomas variation on card auto
Jerry Hughes auto
Pete Retzlaff(Eagles) Legendary Contenders auto
Colt Mccoy Rookie Ink on card auto

I'm feeling pretty good at this point and a couple other people walked in and are watching so I figure I'll try the 5 packs of SPA and see if there's an auto left.

Brian Price gold /25 auto redemption
Brandon Graham rookie auto /599
Jordan Shipley BCS Rose Bowl patch auto

So, 11 packs and 7 autos - not too bad. I get silly then and grab a couple more packs out of the Contenders box and hit nothing. Should have just left well enough alone but still not a bad haul relatively speaking - 7 for 13.

Good thing I didn't have funding for a box of NT or Five Star, lol. They told me I could run whatever I wanted on credit since I've known them for years but didn't feel the mojo well enough to drop that kind of dough.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
card1guy said:
J-Rod said:
scan up that shipley I am curious to see what it looks like

My scanner isn't installed right now but here is what it looks like. Nice looking card but they are fabricated patches not GU or event worn or anything.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JORDAN-SHIPLEY-2010 ... 20b7c319e1

And they made way too many of them, even some of guys who barely played in the NFL. I like them, but make them a little more special or HTG...

Members online

Latest posts