Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Triple Threads time (2011 info)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
drool icon here

can i just say that the addition of koufax auto is HUGE!!

but...am i the only one who likes triple threads that has die cut windows for the autos instead of sticker autos on top of the surface of the card? :oops: :cry:

aside from that, looks awesome

dave

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
schillingfan said:
I'm surprised at how good these look. I'm honestly impressed from those pictures.
that's because they obscure the stickers in the mock-ups

the Robinson/Campy is a nice card

the Aaron and Koufax stickers make me want to cry and throw up a little

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
daveyou said:
but...am i the only one who likes triple threads that has die cut windows for the autos instead of sticker autos on top of the surface of the card? :oops: :cry:
How about on-card autographs? Topps can stick their stickers in their sticky holes.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
IndyMann said:
daveyou said:
How about on-card autographs? Topps can stick their stickers in their sticky holes.

if stickers are done right, they arent an issue for me

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
IndyMann said:
daveyou said:

Don't hate the game, hate the player.

Members online

Latest posts