Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3/16 Daily Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning all!

Only 34 people in our FCB hoops pool shown in my Sig. Free to enter and $25 eBay Gift card.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Nice win last night and some good exposure on ESPN. Hopefully even with the travel and short turnover, we are ready to go at noon Thursday

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Saw that in General chat. That is too bad since it appears to be related to a stroke he had. I enjoy some of the songs he did the hook for.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Brad said:
Saw that in General chat. That is too bad since it appears to be related to a stroke he had. I enjoy some of the songs he did the hook for.
Yeah, I read that he had strokes in '07 & '08. He was only 41.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Brad said:
Nice win last night and some good exposure on ESPN. Hopefully even with the travel and short turnover, we are ready to go at noon Thursday

Yeah, I saw that early time. My favorite is still Temple-PennSt. playing in Tuscon with a 11:30 AM local tip-off...

I did my 1st draft of my Brackets late last nite. I've got K-State in the Final 4. Yikes! But coming in, I really liked Utah State's chances to make the 16... :?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning.

Damn RIP Nate Dogg. Wasn't a big fan of his but I used to love that song 'Regulators' back in the day :oops:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good morning.... and good night
sleep-7733.gif

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I leave for my honeymoon two weeks from today. One week in the Dominican Republic trumps one week in Minnesota. Would anybody on here mind being my eBay eyes for me when I'm gone? Basically looking out for rare Greenways and a few other cards I'm always looking for? If you can, fire me a PM!

Gotta run to the post office today and mail out overdue care packages to a couple of members - nothing in them that will really be mailday worthy, but hopefully it's crap they need.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
I leave for my honeymoon two weeks from today. One week in the Dominican Republic trumps one week in Minnesota. Would anybody on here mind being my eBay eyes for me when I'm gone? Basically looking out for rare Greenways and a few other cards I'm always looking for? If you can, fire me a PM!

Gotta run to the post office today and mail out overdue care packages to a couple of members - nothing in them that will really be mailday worthy, but hopefully it's crap they need.
Have fun down there, don't get too drunk.

I'll keep my eyes out for you. What other cards besides the 4 you have listed in your sig are you looking for? You should add them to your sig.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
thanks brother.

Man could UAB look even worse then last night. Way to prove everyone right against Clemson ::facepalm::

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
yeah I do not see it. I had Clemson not even making it so I can't pick them over WVU. However they have great size so you never know

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I went with the upset, which won't hurt me too much if WVU wins because I would have them losing their next game anyways. The only way I would get screwed is if WVU wins those 2 games, or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.