Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cesar Puello Sterling Autos downward trend...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
Cesar Puello is #77 on the BA list and he was also #1 on FCB's weekly hotlist last month.

Where has the hype for him gone? His Sterling autos have dropped down considerably since last month. I haven't been paying attention to all the ST threads but how's he been doing?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
If you stocked up on him via ST hype I feel bad for ya. Paying inflated prices for a guy that young on a team like the Mets... they arnt just going to give him a spot based on his Sterling Autos. He had 1 AB this spring and Im sure he has been sent down to the minors.

Looking at his minor league stats he doesnt look like a guy Id be buying... 200 games... roughly .300 AVG... 7 HRs... 74 RBIs... I didnt look... but is his WAR 6.3???

Soon his Sterlings will be $5 dlvd... unless he gets off to a hot start in the minors.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
autorook said:
Before the hype started I sold a #/199 auto so no guilt or remorse here. :D

I made a jackson off that purchase and many more off my other Puello purchases.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
cjb9421 said:
autorook said:

Where did u sell? I see you stockpiled a **** ton of Puellos via your feedback from stuff you bought... but see none under completed auctions... nor in feedback left from buyers.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
cjb9421 said:
autorook said:

Where did u sell? I see you stockpiled a shat ton of Puellos via your feedback from stuff you bought... but see none under completed auctions... nor in feedback left from buyers.

I am still stuck with most of my Puello Sterlings Autos. I didn't get back into country until after the hype was already dying down. Luckily, I was buying my refractors for ~$12 ea. and my base for under $5 ea. However, I was able to sell a few off of Ebay when I first got back. I have actually sold quite a bit off of Ebay since being back (over $3.5K worth or cards), perhaps that's what CJB did also to move his.

I always try to sell away from Ebay first through forums such as this one and to past buyers I've had that I know may be interested.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
P_Manning 18 said:
cjb9421 said:
autorook said:

Where did u sell? I see you stockpiled a shat ton of Puellos via your feedback from stuff you bought... but see none under completed auctions... nor in feedback left from buyers.

On FCB,

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=123505

Should have played harriet the spy a little harder

Members online

Latest posts