Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gotta love public threats of litigation from manufacturers..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
chashawk said:
autorook said:
any cliff notes? Don't feel like going through 10+ pages :x
stupid opinion
I'll sue you
bitch
bitch
Dr Price is a saint
moan
bitch
cards with patches and no player pics are the best cards ever
moan
bitch

I quit on page 2

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
While Famous Fabrics are bland and ugly, I don't think anyone should have reason to believe that they aren't using real memorabilia in their products. Nothing I would spend a dime on but they have their supporters and buyers.

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
I'm just glad one of these idiots that throws out claims when they have no proof is finally being held accountable.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
WJCIII said:
I'm just glad one of these idiots that throws out claims when they have no proof is finally being held accountable.

I completely agree with this.

I know I'm not exactly neutral here, because I'm a big fan of Dr. Price, but I am firmly in his corner on this.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
js0000001 said:
How will he get this guys contact info?
Pretty sure if he was to take legal action he could subpoena Blowout to get his info that he registered when he signed up for their forums. I'm no lawyer so this is pure speculation.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Rickzcards said:
js0000001 said:
How will he get this guys contact info?
Pretty sure if he was to take legal action he could subpoena Blowout to get his info that he registered when he signed up for their forums. I'm no lawyer so this is pure speculation.

This, or get the IP address from Blowout, subpoena the provider for the information.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Is it just me or is blowout's boards full of Nimrods?

I just hope I don't get sued for saying it

Juddy

Aug 22, 2010
Rogersville, MO
cgilmo said:
WJCIII said:

I completely agree with this.

I know I'm not exactly neutral here, because I'm a big fan of Dr. Price, but I am firmly in his corner on this.

+1

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
RL24 said:
afrobandit said:
I think.../thread

I'm with ya.

I think Dr Price is full of hot air, and isn't really going to persue legal action.

If he does... no way he would win. Right?

He could win. It's possible. First, there are jurisdictional issues to deal with as to which court is lucky enough to hear this abortion. Beyond that, proving damages would be next to impossible.

I could come here, and post that the FCB store searches and reseals packs. Gilmore could sue me in Florida and possibly win... but to prove damages would require experts costing a good deal more than what his damages could possibly exceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.