Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail Day! Got a Gray Red and some Cole sprinkled in too!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Worked out a couple nice deals to acquire these cards last week. Looking forward to draft time to see how well they will sell.

Been wanting one of these for a while. It will look nice with my 6 orange refs, 6 gold refs, 7 blue refs, and 9 refs. :D
#4/5
2010BCGrayRedref45.jpg

And I thought I might pick up a couple nice Cole cards. Who knows, maybe if he slips into the #1 draft pick slot, I could cash in pretty well on these too.

2010ToppsUSAColeAutoGU4150.jpg

I like the patches on this one...
2010ToppsUSAColeAutoGU550.jpg

Thanks for looking!

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
The only thing that concerns me is the centering. It looks a tad off, but I could be wrong. Everything else looks great on it though.

autorook said:
Nice red ref, think it would grade well too if you want to maximize your investment.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Very nice! I've wanted a cole red but I think there's only one that showed up since release. And the centering was far worse than your gray. The triple patch autos for cole dried up really fast also. I really doubt cole will go #1 overall but you should do well with those regardless. Also, I think I have a big sigs gold /25 of gray if you need it.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
LMK what you need on the Big Sigs Gray /25. I have one, but could always use another. The one I have just happens to be #'d 2/25, his jersey number.

bear0555 said:
Very nice! I've wanted a cole red but I think there's only one that showed up since release. And the centering was far worse than your gray. The triple patch autos for cole dried up really fast also. I really doubt cole will go #1 overall but you should do well with those regardless. Also, I think I have a big sigs gold /25 of gray if you need it.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
Nice pickups :shock: ! When I look at the prices on Harper USA base chromes, I can't help but think of what a good ROI guys like Cole and Gray will be worth heading into the draft comparativly vs the Harpers that hit $70 in recent auctions. Gerrit Cole chromes can be had for a few bucks, and Gray even cheaper! I could see Cole base Chromes hitting $20+ pretty easy in a few months leading up to the draft, if Gray continues to pitch well he could hit close to $10 per IMO as well. How much did you pay for the red if you don't mind me askin?

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I've had a few people ask how much I paid for the Gray. No disrespect to anyone, but I'm preferring to keep that amount private for now.

MichaelStanton2010 said:
Nice pickups :shock: ! When I look at the prices on Harper USA base chromes, I can't help but think of what a good ROI guys like Cole and Gray will be worth heading into the draft comparativly vs the Harpers that hit $70 in recent auctions. Gerrit Cole chromes can be had for a few bucks, and Gray even cheaper! I could see Cole base Chromes hitting $20+ pretty easy in a few months leading up to the draft, if Gray continues to pitch well he could hit close to $10 per IMO as well. How much did you pay for the red if you don't mind me askin?

Members online

Latest posts