Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Heritage - Is this typical? Scans included

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
So I don't usually open Heritage but 1962 is probably my favorite Topps set ever so I figured what the heck. I was just wondering if this is a typical box? Hot box? Also, one of the Snider quarters is a 1962 proof but the other is a 1952 quarter. Has anybody seen another card from this set with a quarter not from 1962? The card says "Genuine 1962 U.S. quarter" so I figure this might be kinda rare. Thanks for the comments.
herchrome.jpg

byrd.jpg
wrightjer.jpg

greenlot1.jpg

greenlot2.jpg

greenlot3.jpg

duke251.jpg

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Everything was normal until you hit the second Snider coin. The coins are case hits and the all green chrome
hot boxes are 1 per case. I have opened a ton of boxes, I would say 95% of boxes on average are
worse than yours. Congrats on the upper 5%

Kevin

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
schmidtfan20 said:
Everything was normal until you hit the second Snider coin. The coins are case hits and the all green chrome
hot boxes are 1 per case. I have opened a ton of boxes, I would say 95% of boxes on average are
worse than yours. Congrats on the upper 5%

Kevin

Any info on the 1952 quarter? Is this a common mistake for this set?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nice box, 52 coin is an error. I'm sure Topps bought 1962 coin lots to use and 52 snuck into one and made it onto the card. Might be worth a nice premium to heritage collectors.

Members online

Latest posts