Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone ever sent something to....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
a player from a visiting team to the stadium. Say the Nationals are playing Busch Stadium and I want to send something to Strasburg at Busch Stadium, has anyone ever tried this and if so how and what was the result.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I have never tried that, I dont think it would work, as Bush stadium would have nowhere to put all the mail. Dont know if anyone as tried it though

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have not tried... but I don't think it would work...

It's like this... say your favorite actor is going to attend a concert, you know it, and everyone knows it, so you send to the venue hoping they forward the mail... I highly doubt they would.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I kind of figured it might work becuase of how people send musicians venue TTM request and every now and then that works but i don't know maybe I will try it this season and see what happens.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PujolsCollector said:
I kind of figured it might work becuase of how people send musicians venue TTM request and every now and then that works but i don't know maybe I will try it this season and see what happens.

That's different. That is "their home" or "their business" while they are there, similar to what a ball field is to a team.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
PujolsCollector said:
a player from a visiting team to the stadium. Say the Nationals are playing Busch Stadium and I want to send something to Strasburg at Busch Stadium, has anyone ever tried this and if so how and what was the result.
Whatever you do, don't do that unless you just want to throw a Strasburg card away

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jwc9p said:
PujolsCollector said:
Whatever you do, don't do that unless you just want to throw a Strasburg card away

He was using that for an example.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
I have tried it 8 times, but only with big names that don't sign normally. I timed it to arrive the day before or 1st day of 4 game series. Addressed to ***, Visitors Clubhouse, Date - Date.

No luck. But that could be the big signer issue. But, NONE of them were RTSed from the stadium.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
TBTwinsFan said:
jwc9p said:
PujolsCollector said:

Thanks, I appreciate you clearing that up for me

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jwc9p said:
TBTwinsFan said:
jwc9p said:
PujolsCollector said:

Thanks, I appreciate you clearing that up for me

No problem.

Just happy to help.

Members online

Latest posts