Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pro Debut 1/1 patch - IT'S REAL, THANKS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Re: Pro Debut 1/1 patch - real or fake?

Look at the writing on the card. How paranoid do you have to be to possibly consider that is fake? Whether it was actually used in the game is anyone's guess, but that is no doubt a real card as it was issued.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

Looks fine to me. The description on the card itself is explicit on the type of patch, so I would bid if you like it.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011

mudflap02 said:
Look at the writing on the card. How paranoid do you have to be to possibly consider that is fake? Whether it was actually used in the game is anyone's guess, but that is no doubt a real card as it was issued.
:lol:

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States

::facepalm::
mudflap02 said:
:lol: Thanked! ;) Sorry StrasburgMania :oops:

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

mudflap02 said:

This.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

Ever have a feeling there is more to a story? I know I do.

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010

good points, all - thanks. didn't notice the print on the right side at first.

CubsWSchamps

Aug 28, 2010

mudflap02 said:
Thanked! :lol:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

And its not like there aren't two others currently listed on ebay.

$(KGrHqEOKm4E1LPm)jCYBNh4MSfuNw~~_3.jpg

!B0jzfV!!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKkIE)NVNvYOrBM,z-WMb(!~~_12.jpg

:benson:

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego

scan0056.jpg

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010

Yeah, I've learned my lesson and taken my appropriate beating. Tried to find similar 1/1 Pro Debut patches on eBay and couldn't get them, but I'm glad to see these. Hope I get this one.

On a final note, according to post-modernists, there's no such thing as a "real" patch... ;)

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

jfnats said:
Yeah, I've learned my lesson and taken my appropriate beating. Tried to find similar 1/1 Pro Debut patches on eBay and couldn't get them, but I'm glad to see these. Hope I get this one.

On a final note, according to post-modernists, there's no such thing as a "real" patch... ;)

Excuse me, wrong again.

There is no such thing as a "fake" patch.

Members online

Latest posts