Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody know anything about this Dwight Evans card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
This isn't in the checklist for the set and I don't think it was part of the Fleer liquidation because it has the serial number. Anyone (autocut, the resident Fleer expert, especially) have any ideas why it might not be included in the checklist? Maybe just an error by Beckett (gasp!)?

deweybat100.jpg

Thanks

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Fleer did some buybacks in later products and hand numbered them like that. Bet that's what it is. Inserted in products like National Pastimes I believe. Check Beckett for "Evans Fleer Buyback."

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
gracecollector said:
Fleer did some buybacks in later products and hand numbered them like that. Bet that's what it is. Inserted in products like National Pastimes I believe. Check Beckett for "Evans Fleer Buyback."

Thanks for the tip, but yeah I tried that. I've seen a bunch of the buybacks from National Pastime and they are usually very low numbered. It's not in the checklist for National Pastime but thanks again, it was a dang good thought.

Members online

Latest posts