Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Top of the morning, Dan and George.

My wife is getting ready to head out of town for 8 days....what a hectic, fun time it will be for the boys and I!

:)

David

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning Dan, George, David and everyone to follow

up on and off all night with the damn stomach bug my kids have suffered through.. thank god its not as bad as they have had but its totally up in the air about work for today. I'll have to wait and see how I feel more toward that time. Really really can't wait for winter to be over because its been a very rough sick one here in this house!!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
George - Travel safe!
Paul - Just take a sick day and make it a three day weekend. After your last week or two, you've earned it! :D
Tyndall AFB's bi-annual air show is this weekend. They're having the practice flights this afternoon so work will be almost non-existant. The Thunderbirds are scheduled so I'll definitely be watching that part. They're anticipating 100,000 +/- people on Saturday & Sunday so I'll be staying away. ;)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning! Still looking for a job. I have probably 4 more weeks until the doors close at Ultimate. If I don't find another job I will have to collect unemployment.

Paul- hope you feel better! We are all finally heading in the right direction here after sinus infections, upper respiratory, and bronchitis.

Have a good day and weekend! Gonna be working a lot this weekend to make some money. So I'll see you guys soon.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning!!

I'm trying Google Chrome this morning. it seems a lot faster than FireFox.

George have a safe trip home.

Paul sorry to hear you got the bug.

Flori-Dave have fun watching the Thunderbirds.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
wideright said:
Good morning! Still looking for a job. I have probably 4 more weeks until the doors close at Ultimate. If I don't find another job I will have to collect unemployment.

Paul- hope you feel better! We are all finally heading in the right direction here after sinus infections, upper respiratory, and bronchitis.

Have a good day and weekend! Gonna be working a lot this weekend to make some money. So I'll see you guys soon.

sorry to hear about the job situation Dave but good to hear at least your family is getting healthier.. this winter has been a tough one for alot of families. The government pushed and pushed for the flu shot and I know at least in my house my girls have been sick twice with it even after having the shot. I was the only one not to have the shot and I have been fine until today and even it isn't all that bad.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Good morning Dan, George, David, Paul, Darren, Daves, Keith, Eric, Adam and everyone else. Wanted to make it to the White Plains Show today but won't be able to head there until tomorrow.

George - travel safe!

Dave (wideright) - Good luck with the job search!

Paul - Sorry to hear that, don't forget to keep hydrated.

Keith - nice Gold! Seems like a fair price, the O'Neill always goes close to $10.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
nice pickup Keith.. can't really overpay on PC items that don't show up often.

Dave, waiting to get a scan of that Casey and an asking price/starting point on it. Guy sent PM to me saying he will try to upload a scan today. Sounds like a badass card though.. I know Canseco has a laundry tag /2 from that set which I saw a copy of on Ebay very briefly and wish I could have scooped it up.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Dave (buccos) - I prefer Chrome too. Install the IE Tab extension, really comes in handy when using certain websites which don't support Chrome yet.

Won this lot yesterday, the Ruth looked like a Green Tint SP to me. Hoping that's the case when I get it in hand. [ebay:1h9hvtow]370495130751[/ebay:1h9hvtow]

$(KGrHqIOKjQE1yPSytDoBNh+po3jEg~~_12.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
pghbuccos said:
good morning!!

I'm trying Google Chrome this morning. it seems a lot faster than FireFox.
YES it does.

I cant wait for a google OS.

Morning

Nice to see all 4 Dave's this AM!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Good morning Art and Jesse.

I went by the color of the dirt on the bottom, looks more like the right one from the pic. Like you said, it's very similar to the regular version so I was still not 100% convinced. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

$(KGrHqEOKjkE1rVLqDqtBNh8Ywt7N!~~_3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts