Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Im gonna say it, Orioles will hit the most home runs in 11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
With Jake Fox just knocking off his 10th dinger I think they will have the most homers in the 11' season. I know it will be rough with all the great pitching in the ALE but just a gut feeling. What team do you think will have the most ?

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
Either Red Sox or Yankees I think. White Sox could have a chance as well.

Yanks have very little power in the OF (for yanks) as do the sox. Only position those teams the the O's out homered in 1st and 2nd base.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
If the Jays continue their all-or-nothing approach, they could repeat. Though I'd like to think they'll try to get on base a little bit more. Plus, losing Wells and Overbay will drop a few HRs.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
StrasburgMania said:
Red Sox if big papi performs

while ortiz was damn solid last year he really has not been that scar since 07' with the O's lineup I think Vladdy is just as scary in that park.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
XdanX said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

Yanks have very little power in the OF (for yanks) as do the sox. Only position those teams the the O's out homered in 1st and 2nd base.

Going position by position isn't really a good way to compare. Red Sox and Yankees were #2 and #3 last year in home runs, whether their production came from the outfield or not.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
XdanX said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

Going position by position isn't really a good way to compare. Red Sox and Yankees were #2 and #3 last year in home runs, whether their production came from the outfield or not.

then go line-up to line-up (i guess position really dosnt matter) make the teams line-up 1-9 with a hr total (based on the players average) O's will come out on top.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
Hmmmm... My guy hasn't gone yard yet in ST... I hope for the sake of my PC Reynolds is a part of a successful power year for the O's...

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Pretty solid hitting lineup.

1. Brian Roberts – 2B
2. Nick Markakis – RF
3. Derrek Lee – 1B
4. Vlad Guerrero – DH
5. Luke Scott – LF
6. Mark Reynolds – 3B
7. Adam Jones – CF
8. Matt Wieters – C
9. J.J. Hardy – SS

And Fox coming off the bench to knock dingers. :)

Members online

Latest posts