Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Storage for graded cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I'm curious to know what kind of storage people on the boards use for their graded cards. I know of the custom Pelican cases that are for sale, but what about for single graded cards? Do you just use the graded card sleeves? How do you display your graded cards and protect the case and card?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Depends on how many you're looking to store.

i swear by these:

SVAULT.jpg

Blowout sells them 25 for $40

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i really like the storage case that beckett has that lisu showed last year

i have since purchased 2 so far

i believe it was $5 per and you can get them shipped "free" along with your bgs graded order if you fill out and include the storage order form

i dont have it at work but ill try to find it for you

dave

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
daveyou said:
i really like the storage case that beckett has that lisu showed last year

i have since purchased 2 so far

i believe it was $5 per and you can get them shipped "free" along with your bgs graded order if you fill out and include the storage order form

i dont have it at work but ill try to find it for you

dave

I have a couple of the BGS storage boxes as well. They work well.

Other than that, every graded card i own goes into a graded card sleeve to prevent scratching.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
ThoseBackPages said:
Depends on how many you're looking to store.

i swear by these:

SVAULT.jpg

Blowout sells them 25 for $40

I use these too and like them. Wouldn't it be nice for these to come in 3 or 5 row versions??

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Does anyone keep their cards in something other than a cardboard type box? It seems like a lot of us have some REALLY high $ cards, and they end up stored in a $5 box. That goes for graded cards or high-end collections in screw downs or one-touches. Those heavy-duty Pelican cases seem perfect but are like $200+, right? Aren't there similar options that are more affordable? I'd love to have nice hinged cases that'd protect my collection. Any ideas?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
They made or still make double row graded boxes. I havent seen them around in awhile but I am looking for them

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i use 800ct boxes and cut the lid off, they fit nicely inside of a drawer and the flips are accessible. here's a crappy cell phone pic...

Phishmon23

Aug 7, 2008
Boston, MA
I think they stopped making the 3-row. A year ago or so I think they stopped making them so I bought a bundle of (25)...down to only about (10) left, not sure what I'm going to do when I run out!

jcmint said:
They made or still make double row graded boxes. I havent seen them around in awhile but I am looking for them

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
hofmichael said:
http://aboxfactory.com/collectors.php
This site has some nice affordable options.I use the graded card boxes.
Mike

WOW, those are really nice!

Thank you to everyone who posted. I seem to have a few options to choose from.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
hofmichael said:
Mike
Very cool, thanks for the link!

BTW what is the difference between the Chipboard box and the Wood boxes? Quite a price difference...

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
scotty21690 said:
hofmichael said:
Mike
Very cool, thanks for the link!

BTW what is the difference between the Chipboard box and the Wood boxes? Quite a price difference...
The wood ones aren't bad. I so some pretty high end carpentry and i would not make and sell them for under 80 or so if that low.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts