Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jay Bruce Red 1/1 Sells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Potential 40 HR hitter? How do you figure that? He has yet to reach 30 HRs in a season...

Nice sale though for the seller!

ekomsdeeew

Aug 18, 2010
scotty21690 said:
Potential 40 HR hitter? How do you figure that? He has yet to reach 30 HRs in a season...

Nice sale though for the seller!
if he produces the numbers he did the 2nd half of last year for the majority of this year I can really see him reaching that mark. Bit of a reach i know, leaning more towards 30-35 but still wouldn't shock me if he does reach 40.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Did anyone notice how horrible the centering is L-R on the back. Granted we have seen how scans of cards can throw off the centering based on lighting, but wow, that looks way off.

Nice card however!

ekomsdeeew

Aug 18, 2010
AndruwHRJones said:
Did anyone notice how horrible the centering is L-R on the back. Granted we have seen how scans of cards can throw off the centering based on lighting, but wow, that looks way off.

Nice card however!

front also looks a bit off centered, not sure how that managed a 9.5 ha

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Hasn't it been sold a few times? anyone what it sold for in past. During height of Bruce mania. I think Bruce will be a 25 home run 80 rbi guy.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Well, I finally bit the bullet and sold it. I had it listed at $3500 BIN/BO just seeing what kind of offers I would get. I really did not want to move it, but I did not expect to get an offer over $2000 either. Oh well. It was definitely one of my favorite cards that I have ever owned.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
beefycheddar said:
matchpenalty said:
Would this 1/1 red be considered his #1 card to own? anything out there top it

Superfractor auto from Topps Chrome probably would be #1.

I agree. The Superfractor Auto has surfaced, however, and was terribly O/C. If I remember correctly, it was 80/20 L-R front centering. BTW, Beefy, I sent you a PM yesterday.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
scotty21690 said:
Awesome sale, Jordan....don't look back! :D

Going to buy yourself something nice with the $$? :)

I am starting a project that you especially would appreciate. If it comes out the way that I envision, it will be unbelievable.

Members online

Latest posts