Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1993 Stadium Club Jeter - any potential?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Has this card maxed out in value in your opinion?

EVERYONE knows he'll get 3000 hits, everyone know he'll be a HOF'er.

What are your thoughts about it's investment potential to purchase now and to flip after he hits 3000?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Prices have gone up a decent amount on this and his SP over the last few months (the SP saw serious increases from what I have seen.) I imagine there's still a bit of room, especially if he gets hot. I'm looking more to Arod right now and have picked up some of his SP's in anticipation. I think if he has a big season those could see major increases, and he's heading for all sorts of milestones in the next couple of years.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
They could, but i would not buy now at $100 each in hopes to make a few bucks. I know its fairly "rare" compared to his other rcs, they still have a pretty large print run.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
Yes! Both Jeter SP's and STC's still have quite a bit of room left for growth as I started picking them up back in October and they both have basically doubled since then and will only continue to go up the closer to 3000 he gets.
Top- I hear ya on Arod but I thought last year his Sp's might jump a little after he got to 600 HR but they didn't even budge. I don't see them moving up anytime soon.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
How condition sensitive are these cards coming straight out of the sets?

Do they grade pretty well?

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
brouthercard said:
How condition sensitive are these cards coming straight out of the sets?

Do they grade pretty well?

They're not as bad as the SP's but a typical grade would be 8.5/9 and they definitely don't sell for the premium like the SP's do.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
chromerookies said:
Yes! Both Jeter SP's and STC's still have quite a bit of room left for growth as I started picking them up back in October and they both have basically doubled since then and will only continue to go up the closer to 3000 he gets.
Top- I hear ya on Arod but I thought last year his Sp's might jump a little after he got to 600 HR but they didn't even budge. I don't see them moving up anytime soon.
If they've doubled since October, you think there's much more room?

On Arod, they've already been going up. I've seen jumps of like 20% recently. I do believe when he approaches 700 and 3000 they will see increases, and if he has a big season this year they could also spike nicely. 600 in my mind is a number that is neither here nor there in that it is not the 500 club, and it's not 700 (or approaching the all-time record.) 3000 also gets more attention because of how rare it is (from what I have seen.)

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
If you want bang for your buck, buy his pinnacle card and find one in great condition. Also find a nice center bowman card, there are not many out there.

Members online

Latest posts