Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1992 Front Row autographed cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Can someone provide some information for me about autographed 1992 Front Row cards? I have seen a bunch of different HOFer autographs from this set. Some for pretty cheap. I know absolutely nothing about these, but they seem to be pretty common. I have seen a bunch that have either PSA/DNA or JSA authentication as well, leading me to believe they are legit. Are there some that are not legit? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I have an Ernie Banks one that is legit, I just need to get it certified someday.
I can't remember if they were in packs or they were some kind of redemption.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I used to be an "inaugural member" of the Front Row Collectors Club. :oops:

Anyway, they'd send out a small catalog each month or so along with some "prototype" cards and you could order cards and sets from the catalog. They offered 5-card sets for various players, and many of those sets had "spiced up" versions that included an autographed card (for a much higher price). I can't remember if you could order just the auto'd card by itself. I think I still have an old catalog somewhere...

Here's an example of a set:
[ebay:2inegdhv]290550481316[/ebay:2inegdhv]

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
carlitoson said:
I used to be an "inaugural member" of the Front Row Collectors Club. :oops:

Anyway, they'd send out a small catalog each month or so along with some "prototype" cards and you could order cards and sets from the catalog. They offered 5-card sets for various players, and many of those sets had "spiced up" versions that included an autographed card (for a much higher price). I can't remember if you could order just the auto'd card by itself. I think I still have an old catalog somewhere...

Here's an example of a set:
[ebay:25st4soz]290550481316[/ebay:25st4soz]

Good info! Thanks!

Anyone have anymore? These seem like they could be easily faked. Any things to look out for.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I don't have a great deal of info. to share about the FR issues other than I understand that they could be faked (either the autos or the separate COA's) but to me none of the players with autos other than Campanella are really worth faking (since they are relatively common HOFer autos). I've picked up a bunch over the years and here's what I can share (not sure of the year of each issue, though I suspect I could find out in the Standard Register).

barlickfrontrow.jpgboudreaufrontrow.jpgferrellfrontrow.jpg

lemonfrontrow.jpgreesefrontrow.jpgcampanellafrontrow.jpg

dandridgefrontrow.jpgstargellfrontrow.jpgaaronfrontrow.jpg

leonardfrontrow.jpg

autocut

whiteyford.jpg

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I couldn't find a catalog, but I found what was their first "price guide". The auto sets I was referring to are listed on the right of this page (the first 8 players). I think those prices are what they initially cost (if memory serves).

frpg.jpg

Latest posts